Spyro trilogy coming to PS4 this year and we still can't even get the Crash one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Spyro trilogy coming to PS4 this year and we still can't even get the Crash one

User Info: DirkMcGurkin

DirkMcGurkin
2 months ago#11
Throwing up because of a game you’ve already played? Are you serious Clark?
Gamertag: Dirk McGurkin

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
2 months ago#12
BRO gamers don’t play that kiddie crap.
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
2 months ago#13
Quan__Cheap posted...
Hopefully the make Ratched and Clank trilogy after that!

I doubt that will get the full remake treatment since it already has a remaster on PS3.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.

User Info: Animeboy413

Animeboy413
2 months ago#14
Dave_Gahan posted...
I am THROWING UP

Might have to f*** around and buy a PS4 just for those two games

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy'' had a one year exclusivity so more platforms should be announced later,this year if it comes to the Switch and skips XBox one than something is really wrong.... I would suggest you just buy a PS4 instead of hoping these games might come to XBox One... They might or might not??? IDK 50/50.. Microsoft might have to fund those games for them to come to XBox. The Crash Trilogy came out,last year in 2017, so keep looking for an announcement later this year... :)

Spyro trilogy is one year exclusivity which will expire by 2019

User Info: Animeboy413

Animeboy413
2 months ago#15
kingofjamaica posted...
Quan__Cheap posted...

I doubt that will get the full remake treatment since it already has a remaster on PS3.

Agreed, Besides Ratched and Clank belongs to Sony will never come to XBox

User Info: Armyofone

Armyofone
2 months ago#16
Xbox just missing out on one game after another. The Xbox one x and being the most powerful console still hasn't changed a thing. I continue to see more games skipping Xbox one for really no reason.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
2 months ago#17
kingofjamaica posted...
Quan__Cheap posted...

While I’m not saying I disagree, that doesn’t mean it won’t. Shadow of the Colossus had an HD remaster on PS3 and still got a full remake for the PS4.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: cory1225

cory1225
2 months ago#18
This why I laugh at all the people who only own one console.
i5 6600k | GTX 1080 | 16Gb

User Info: MachineZed

MachineZed
2 months ago#19
Animeboy413 posted...
Dave_Gahan posted...
I am THROWING UP

Might have to f*** around and buy a PS4 just for those two games

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy'' had a one year exclusivity so more platforms should be announced later,this year if it comes to the Switch and skips XBox one than something is really wrong.... I would suggest you just buy a PS4 instead of hoping these games might come to XBox One... They might or might not??? IDK 50/50.. Microsoft might have to fund those games for them to come to XBox. The Crash Trilogy came out,last year in 2017, so keep looking for an announcement later this year... :)

Spyro trilogy is one year exclusivity which will expire by 2019

I remember everyone throwing a fit when MS paid for RoTR limited exclusivity. So when Sony does it, it is because as others point out it wouldn’t have sold well anyways.

Seems logical.
---
Promote what you love rather than bash what you hate.

User Info: BannedBandit

BannedBandit
2 months ago#20
Lol ppl bashing crash but yet, praise a mediocre game like cuphead. Remember ya'll, if it ain't on Xbox it's trash. Its really baffling though too considering how true of a platformer spyro and crash are.. But cuphead?
Moderators gon' mod.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Spyro trilogy coming to PS4 this year and we still can't even get the Crash one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived