Xbox 360 games on a SDTV to HDTV = Xbone games in 1080p to 4k?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox 360 games on a SDTV to HDTV = Xbone games in 1080p to 4k?

User Info: NakedSnake1986

NakedSnake1986
4 months ago#1
Is there that big of a jump playing Xbox one X enhanced games in native 4k like there was playing 360 game from a sdtv to a 720p HDTV?
i.imgur.com/aeeRljO.mp4

User Info: LordTrevelyan

LordTrevelyan
4 months ago#2
Look at Ac origins on the X then go look at it on a ps4 pro, it’s like night and day.

It’s like eating a gourmet meal everyday by a world renowned chef then one day you have a meal made by a amateur chef who only became a chef because he choose liberal arts as a major.

So yeah it’s pretty noticeable....
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you are a troll. (Old account DontCry)

User Info: LanternOfAsh

LanternOfAsh
4 months ago#3
NakedSnake1986 posted...
Is there that big of a jump playing Xbox one X enhanced games in native 4k like there was playing 360 game from a sdtv to a 720p HDTV?

I mean, the jump is multiple times what that was resolution wise. And these TVs are just much better in general, much more colorful and vibrant. It’s a much bigger jump in all aspects.
u avin a giggle there m8?

User Info: balaysked

balaysked
4 months ago#4
I don't think it's THAT big of a jump. Yes, it does look better. But from SD to HD was a much bigger jump IMO.
Nyaaaaasowhenyaaagonnabuymahpizzabruh
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox 360 games on a SDTV to HDTV = Xbone games in 1080p to 4k?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived