Just got Fallout 4 goty, what a joke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just got Fallout 4 goty, what a joke

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
7 months ago#31
SpikeTheSpaceCo posted...
desert_santa posted...
Maybe there is not enough room on the disc?

Exactly. Stupid topic is dumb.

no. can include a 2nd disc. last gen did it often on 360. Skyrim Legendary edition. Fallout 3 and NV complete editions. etc.
KirbyCentrist. Poyo peace. http://i.imgur.com/ifV15f7.gif
(>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> <( ' - ' )> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
7 months ago#32
Lol
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
7 months ago#33
HentaiMan posted...
desert_santa posted...
Maybe there is not enough room on the disc?

Exactly. Stupid topic is dumb.

no. can include a 2nd disc. last gen did it often on 360. Skyrim Legendary edition. Fallout 3 and NV complete editions. etc.

Besides even this, the entire game with all dlc is only 42 GB, that is enough to fit on a Blu-ray disc
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
7 months ago#34
I thought most BD's were 50 GB. so if all FO4 DLC is under 8 GB, then go for it.

anyway random alien howard...
https://i.imgur.com/aSpsUWm.jpg
KirbyCentrist. Poyo peace. http://i.imgur.com/ifV15f7.gif
(>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> <( ' - ' )> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
7 months ago#35
Who cares? You put the codes in once and are done with it anyway. The DLC being codes doesn’t hinder your experience when playing the game either.

Crying for no reason.
Long live machine, The future supreme..
Man overthrown, Spit out the bone..

bluewolf51313
7 months ago#36
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Who cares? You put the codes in once and are done with it anyway. The DLC being codes doesn’t hinder your experience when playing the game either.

Crying for no reason.

Well, the only reason i mainly brought it was bc I can't let my stepson play the goty version of this game on his xbox bc it's NOT on the disc. And I'm sure as hell not going to put my account on his xbox, the s*** would charge s*** to my card.
So instead of making it easy to share the game with friends or family, itbalso makes the resell value zero, which is the point they wanted. But he it would have been nice to have been able to, you know, give a family member a goty disc that actually has the goty content on the disc

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
7 months ago#37
Game Share with him then and he can download the DLC you downloaded.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

bluewolf51313
7 months ago#38
I never bothered with gamesharing before, I don't even know how to do it. Hmm

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
7 months ago#39
bluewolf51313 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Remember when people complained that Destiny TTK Zane The Collection gave you literally the exact same disc as vanilla? Now there’s complaints when the publisher tries to make it at least match the case?

The huge difference here is that destiny with the taken King dlc would not have fit on a single Blu ray disc

Also, every single previous Bethesda complete version of any game always previously had all the dlc on the disc.

Considering TTK “DLC” was just an unlock key for you to utilize the files that were already in an update you’d download automatically when popping your disc in, couldn’t they have just put that unlock key on the disc?
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: zinezinzadan

zinezinzadan
7 months ago#40
RyWx posted...
That is funny TC, though I'd wager the bigger joke is just how bad the game actually was. I haven't played the DLC so I can't comment, but wow what a let down.

Your complaint is entirely valid though as a GOTY of any sort is supposed to include all previously released content in one package and semantics aside, they didn't do that. Went through the trouble to press a new disc but left all the extra content off of it. Waste of time and resources.

It wouldn't have fit on the disc genius.

A waste of time and money would be including a second disc and having to use a 2 disc case, when almost everyone who owns a current gen console has access to the internet. It's much cheaper to offer DLC as download, than printing extra discs.

Your opinion is wrong.

Lmao I don’t think I’ve actually witnessed stupidity as big as SpikeTheSpaceCo. It’s disgusting. It’s one thing to argue subjects you’re educated in, but to argue a subject you have ZERO clue in and become aggressive about the subject, defend and make statements with firm attitude as if “I’m wrong and you’re stupid for thinking that”; is just plain funny as hell when he is WRONG HAHAH!! Everyone around me laughed when they saw the post. It’s common sense that blu-rays hold 50GB yield capacity. Your opinion is WRONG Spike. LMAO. What’s even worse is Spike isn’t a child, he’s in his 30’s. How can grown people be ***tposting? Sad bruh is sad

Edit: then he’s calling people ‘genius’ to mock them as if they’re the ones who are stupid lmfao. I can’t stop laughing. Hey Spike what’s 50-8? Can you do that basic math and let us know if FO will fit? Thanks man I appreciate it. I feel bad for him. He’s probably got bigger issue in his life to be like this so late into adulthood. Sigh
i7 6700k @ 4.0GHz / Z170 Extreme 6 SUPER / EVGA GTX1080 / SSD 850 Evo / 2TB HDD / Cooler Master Hyper 2012 EVO
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just got Fallout 4 goty, what a joke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived