Just got Fallout 4 goty, what a joke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just got Fallout 4 goty, what a joke

User Info: bluewolf51313

bluewolf51313
8 months ago#11
DonVito1990 posted...
desert_santa posted...
Maybe there is not enough room on the disc?

The entire game + DLC clocks in at 42.2 GB.

I think they could've got it on a Blu Ray if they really wanted to.

And yes, they could have put all of it a single disc. They just don't like used game sales and want to make a second hand purchaser buy the dlc.
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." George S. Patton

User Info: DonVito1990

DonVito1990
8 months ago#12
bluewolf51313 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
desert_santa posted...

And yes, they could have put all of it a single disc. They just don't like used game sales and want to make a second hand purchaser buy the dlc.

Good point.
32,000 Intel Xeon E5-2692 12C with 2.200 GHz 48,000 Xeon Phi 31S1P
1,000 TiB CPU/375 TiB coprocessor 54.9 petaflops

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
8 months ago#13
DonVito1990 posted...
bluewolf51313 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
desert_santa posted...

Good point.

Also worth mentioning that they would have had to make new disc anyway so why not just re print it with GOTY on it. Not like they were going to recall all the standard fallout games out there.....or did they?

bluewolf51313
8 months ago#14
@genesis145 posted...
You hardly post.....and you finally post to b**** about something that's non important. Sounds like you have bigger issues going on in your head than what gamefaqs users think or say

LMAO 98% of the posts on this site are non important, so what the hell are u even talking about.
It's better then seeing 100 topics about pubg or some other non important crap

genesis145
8 months ago#15
bluewolf51313 posted...
@genesis145 posted...
You hardly post.....and you finally post to b**** about something that's non important. Sounds like you have bigger issues going on in your head than what gamefaqs users think or say

LMAO 98% of the posts on this site are non important, so what the hell are u even talking about.
It's better then seeing 100 topics about pubg or some other non important crap

I never said other post were important. You're the one who avoids posting because of other users. That's sounds like a personal issue to me. You care too much what other people think about you if you avoid posting because of other users.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
8 months ago#16
Remember when people complained that Destiny TTK Zane The Collection gave you literally the exact same disc as vanilla? Now there’s complaints when the publisher tries to make it at least match the case?
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

bluewolf51313
8 months ago#17
genesis145 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
bluewolf51313 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
desert_santa posted...

Good point.

Also worth mentioning that they would have had to make new disc anyway so why not just re print it with GOTY on it. Not like they were going to recall all the standard fallout games out there.....or did they?

But they still took the time to reprint all new disc with completely new artwork on the disc. It wouldn't have been that much extra, if any for them to have the machine burn the disc with the dlc.

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
8 months ago#18
bluewolf51313 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
desert_santa posted...

This never occurred to me 😯
It's not about the hardware in your hands, it's the software in your hearts.

genesis145
8 months ago#19
bluewolf51313 posted...
genesis145 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
bluewolf51313 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
desert_santa posted...

Good point.

But they still took the time to reprint all new disc with completely new artwork on the disc. It wouldn't have been that much extra, if any for them to have the machine burn the disc with the dlc.

Time time time. Time is money. It is actually really slow to burn content to a disc (to my knowledge) simply not putting the DLC on each and every disc might have saved them HOURS or burning. Which that's money saved to a business. (again just assuming here)

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
8 months ago#20
bluewolf51313 posted...
genesis145 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
bluewolf51313 posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
desert_santa posted...

Good point.

Considering the game is 30GB+ alone and IIRC Nuka World and Far Harbor are over 20GB, they wouldn’t have the space on the disc without having to either use a second disc or a dual layered disc, both of which likely would cost them more than just giving you the code for the season pass.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Just got Fallout 4 goty, what a joke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived