Forbes - XB1's Supercharged Game Pass Should Start Worrying Sony And Nintendo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forbes - XB1's Supercharged Game Pass Should Start Worrying Sony And Nintendo.

User Info: MetroidFan99999

MetroidFan99999
6 months ago#91
The_Hedon posted...
https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-says-halo-5-sold-par-previous-entries-like-halo-1-4/

No mention of Reach? Surprising, you would think with the reach this article/statement/your logical conclusion is making, it would be mentioned.
Zelda BOTW is the GOAT

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
6 months ago#92
MetroidFan99999 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-says-halo-5-sold-par-previous-entries-like-halo-1-4/

No mention of Reach? Surprising, you would think with the reach this article/statement/your logical conclusion is making, it would be mentioned.

That's a bit of a Reach, wouldn't you say?
Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and Microsoft Windows PC for the gaming win!

User Info: Legend524

Legend524
6 months ago#93
SonyPonyTony posted...
Damn! C'mon $ony, DO Something. Get off your ass and give us gamers a nibble. Why did I even buy a playstation again?

What’s your psn?

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
6 months ago#94
Billo posted...
archibald3 posted...
This is the dumbest fanboy bs I’ve heard today. So actually, not only did Gt not “destroy” Halo, it sold no where near as much and with twice the install base. I guess it’ll destroy Halo “someday” lmao.

“During a panel at RTX 2016 343 Industries revealed the official player count of Halo 5. It now numbers over 16.5 million gamers.”

lol, "player count" XD. How about some sales numbers? oh right, too embarrassing to reveal...
Seriously how do you fanboys not see through this bulls***?

Halo was over 5 million years ago dude. Do some research before you start claiming games with less then half the sales have "destroyed" it. Even vgshartz puts it at almost 5 million hard copies.You calling anyone a fanboy is rich. You're here on the Xbox message board blabbing about how much better the ps4 is on a daily basis. Go play with your marbles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_5:_Guardians#Sales
Arch.

User Info: NukSooAL

NukSooAL
6 months ago#95
archibald3 posted...
Billo posted...
archibald3 posted...
This is the dumbest fanboy bs I’ve heard today. So actually, not only did Gt not “destroy” Halo, it sold no where near as much and with twice the install base. I guess it’ll destroy Halo “someday” lmao.

“During a panel at RTX 2016 343 Industries revealed the official player count of Halo 5. It now numbers over 16.5 million gamers.”

lol, "player count" XD. How about some sales numbers? oh right, too embarrassing to reveal...

Halo was over 5 million years ago dude. Do some research before you start claiming games with less then half the sales have "destroyed" it. Even vgshartz puts it at almost 5 million hard copies.You calling anyone a fanboy is rich. You're here on the Xbox message board blabbing about how much better the ps4 is on a daily basis. Go play with your marbles.

The dinosaurs loved halo
GT: Nuk Soo AL/PSN Nuk_Soo_AL

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
6 months ago#96
NukSooAL posted...
archibald3 posted...
Billo posted...
archibald3 posted...

The dinosaurs loved halo

You bet, and the casuals loved Uncharted. There’s room for everybody to game however they like.
Arch.

User Info: bob15x

bob15x
6 months ago#97
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
I have a question about the Games Pass: Games that have DLC or expansions. Are the DLC and/or expansion also unlocked with any or all of the games that are available on the Games Pass?

And with games that feature microtransactions, how does that work? Are you able to buy MTs for those games?

that's how they will make money, the game will be part of it but the dlc and micro transactions wont. that's my guess

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
6 months ago#98
I mean that fifty dollars I saved on a game will pay for the DLC I want and I still come out on top.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: thechairmen

thechairmen
6 months ago#99
leelee3105 posted...
Sony...yes. Nintendo.....their fans are borderline extremist. theyll be fine

Nintendo fans are hyped for cardboard. Because cardboard is the most creative thing ever now

User Info: the_lpt

the_lpt
6 months ago#100
archibald3 posted...
NukSooAL posted...
archibald3 posted...

The dinosaurs loved halo

You bet, and the casuals loved Uncharted. There’s room for everybody to game however they like.

I think he was just playing on the way you made your opening statement.

you will have to expand the quotes...
Illegitimi non carborundum.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Forbes - XB1's Supercharged Game Pass Should Start Worrying Sony And Nintendo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived