All new Xbox One exclusives from MS Studios to be added to Game Pass on Day 1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All new Xbox One exclusives from MS Studios to be added to Game Pass on Day 1

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#1
God damn. You can play any MS Exclusive game for a month for $10 on Day 1. My Sea of Thieves pre-order doubts are washed away. Ship ahoy mateys!

https://majornelson.com/2018/01/23/xbox-game-pass-expands-to-include-new-releases-from-microsoft-studios/

This plan to bring new games timed with their global release into Xbox Game Pass not only includes announced titles like Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, and Crackdown 3 but future unannounced games from Microsoft Studios including new iterations of our biggest Xbox One exclusive franchises such as Halo, Forza and Gears of War, on the same day they launch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpyg1kmAXk

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
2 months ago#2
Holy s***, that is some big time news, that's kind of a blockbuster.

EDIT: inb4harharharMShasnoexclusivessoitsnobigdeal
XBL GT: M0NSTERRA1N

User Info: Babbit55

Babbit55
2 months ago#3
INKU48 posted...
God damn. You can play any MS Exclusive game for a month for $10 on Day 1. My Sea of Thieves pre-order doubts are washed away. Ship ahoy mateys!

https://majornelson.com/2018/01/23/xbox-game-pass-expands-to-include-new-releases-from-microsoft-studios/

This plan to bring new games timed with their global release into Xbox Game Pass not only includes announced titles like Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, and Crackdown 3 but future unannounced games from Microsoft Studios including new iterations of our biggest Xbox One exclusive franchises such as Halo, Forza and Gears of War, on the same day they launch.

Holy s***, that makes what was already an awesome service, unbeatable!
GT:- Babbit55
PC - i5 4670k, 16g ram, RX 480, 2tb hybrid drive.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
2 months ago#4
Holy hell!!! And it's not even streaming!
Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and Microsoft Windows PC for the gaming win!

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
2 months ago#5
now we just gota wait for the exclusives to drop. This is exciting. Now i can try out forza. So is this active now?

User Info: chex81

chex81
2 months ago#6
huge news, great news for everyone
XBL: chex81 || NNID: phasma81

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
2 months ago#7
killaSeason007 posted...
now we just gota wait for the exclusives to drop. This is exciting. Now i can try out forza. So is this active now?

It's only stated that future releases will be on Game Pass. I wouldn't be surprised if back catalogue is added too though. Forza could be extra tricky I imagine since it involves licensed cars but we'll see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpyg1kmAXk

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
2 months ago#8
this is actually ridiculous in a very good way for us consumers haha it can only make other services have to think about doing the same or adding some type of bonus to get you to sign up. I never used gamepass but i will certainly be using it in the near future.

User Info: CI254

CI254
2 months ago#9
Not to sound ungrateful by any means, this is huge, but I seriously want to know what is their end goal with this? From hyped $60 releases to a cost on par with a Netflix sub. How do they benefit from this?
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto | PSN: Cionyl

User Info: Apextech

Apextech
2 months ago#10
And the hits just keep on coming!
XBOX LIVE :APEXTECH/PSN:APEXTECH
"WTF is this?!!!.....Dude i feel like i'm in a Fellini movie."-Tommy Lee Punk'd
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All new Xbox One exclusives from MS Studios to be added to Game Pass on Day 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived