Human Fall Flat. Easily playable solo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Human Fall Flat. Easily playable solo?

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 weeks ago#1
I think I'm going to buy this soon. Just want to know, is it playable with just one person?

I played it a while ago at a friend's, 2 player. But thinking back, some of the stuff we did, doesn't seem doable with just one person.

I remember driving a dump truck up and down a hill, one moving and stopping. One steering. It seems that may be solid to do alone?
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: Mrluzo

Mrluzo
4 weeks ago#2
I actually bought this on Saturday, albeit for the Switch. Only played a few minutes of it so far, I thought it was going to be more Octodad meets Goat Simulator. Is the whole game puzzle based or can you mess around in an open world area?

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
4 weeks ago#3
I have played it Solo but its so so so much better in Co-Op.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 weeks ago#4
Mrluzo posted...
I actually bought this on Saturday, albeit for the Switch. Only played a few minutes of it so far, I thought it was going to be more Octodad meets Goat Simulator. Is the whole game puzzle based or can you mess around in an open world area?

From what I played, it was all puzzle based. You're in a level each time which you can explore. But can't move on unless you complete the puzzle blocking your way.

It's a great game, but I do think it will be more fun co op. Solo seems it may be quite hard in certain areas
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: eston

eston
4 weeks ago#5
Now if we could just get Gang Beasts
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8kjZU.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Human Fall Flat. Easily playable solo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived