So did they ever reveal how Sgt Johnson *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So did they ever reveal how Sgt Johnson *spoilers*

User Info: 187mike

187mike
4 weeks ago#1
escaped Installation 04?
Deal With It

User Info: GhostMaker1988

GhostMaker1988
4 weeks ago#2
Yes. I think it was in Halo: First Strike.
Blue and red of day to purple night and absent light to disarray

User Info: Arizona_Joe

Arizona_Joe
4 weeks ago#3
When he grabbed that Elite's butt it triggered his very rare protective shield that is only usable in situations of extreme emotions such as love for another. Johnson and the Elite survived the explosion and were able to escape on a ship they found on the ring. Given they were enemies of a war they parted ways but not before they looked into each other's eyes and promised if this war ended they would find each other. The Elite was heartbroken to hear that Johnson did not survive and now he spends his days fighting alongside the Arbiter but his nights are spent staring at the stars smoking a human cigar.
http://i.imgur.com/VBDN2Pi.gif
https://wwewritten.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/r80.gif

User Info: eston

eston
4 weeks ago#4
I cry every time
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg http://i.imgur.com/8kjZU.jpg

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
4 weeks ago#5
Arizona_Joe posted...
When he grabbed that Elite's butt it triggered his very rare protective shield that is only usable in situations of extreme emotions such as love for another. Johnson and the Elite survived the explosion and were able to escape on a ship they found on the ring. Given they were enemies of a war they parted ways but not before they looked into each other's eyes and promised if this war ended they would find each other. The Elite was heartbroken to hear that Johnson did not survive and now he spends his days fighting alongside the Arbiter but his nights are spent staring at the stars smoking a human cigar.

This ^
It's in the book.
And Johnson is imune to the flood infection also. =P
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: Donut_Panic

Donut_Panic
4 weeks ago#6
GTAcrazy posted...
Arizona_Joe posted...

This ^
It's in the book.

This sounds like bad fan fiction.
Familiar faces... Familiar places...
But... ...Why?

User Info: Pyro_Yuy

Pyro_Yuy
4 weeks ago#7
Donut_Panic posted...
GTAcrazy posted...
Arizona_Joe posted...

This ^
It's in the book.

Can't that be said about most all of the Halo universe?
Taylor Swift is my Patronus.
http://wp.me/1EBnQ

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
4 weeks ago#8
Pyro_Yuy posted...
Donut_Panic posted...
GTAcrazy posted...
Arizona_Joe posted...

This ^
It's in the book.

Can't that be said about most all of the Halo universe?

No. Master chief and Cortana being in love is this generations Romeo and Juliet. It's Bill Shakespeare.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
4 weeks ago#9
Yeah, he's a immune to flood infection. An unintended side effect from his augmententations from the Orion project. Otherwise known as the original Spartan program. I don't really remember the specifics. His escape of the flood was illustrated in a short comic in the Halo graphic novel from Marvel, although it wasn't very complicated.

Later he escaped with some other marines some how and linked back up with the Master Chief post Halo CE.

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
4 weeks ago#10
"Scanning. Just Dustin Echoes. We're all that's left."

"...except for Sgt. Johnson who's hiding behind that moon over there with half a dozen other marines."

"Also, it turns out you're not the last Spartan."

"Also-also, do I look bustier to you, Chief? I feel like my boobs and butt are getting bigger and yet that shouldn't be possible because I'm only a hologram."

That's my head canon.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So did they ever reveal how Sgt Johnson *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived