I have tested a list of games still active online for the 360. Here is the list

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have tested a list of games still active online for the 360. Here is the list

User Info: Mindbend8er

Mindbend8er
1 month ago#1
These are all games in my collection for the 360 that I've tested for active multiplayer online...they are all still active and have people playing. Here is the list..

Cod black ops 2
Hydro thunder....arcade game
Soul caliber 5....arcade game
Battlefield 3
Red dead redemption
Gears of war 3
Left for dead 1 and 2
Halo reach....4....And 3
Battlefield bad company 2
Rainbow six Vegas 2
Ghost recon future solider
Brink

These are the ones I tested and can confirm that they still have active multiplayer. I'm sure there are more. If you know of anymore feel free to list them.
game tag - mindbend8r

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
1 month ago#2
BOPS2 is a hackfest, avoid.
[RSG] Red Screen Gaming
GT - YELARAKA

User Info: Falchion92

Falchion92
1 month ago#3
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 are amazing.
Xbox Live: Hahli Nuva

User Info: codman4

codman4
1 month ago#4
Nice to know that red dead is still active. I'm replaying it now. Thanks for the heads up!

User Info: FTWWholeFnShow

FTWWholeFnShow
4 weeks ago#5
Orange Box w TF2 is online just a teeny population. But peak times there's ppl on
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/
Xbox One; Bennyhanna79

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
4 weeks ago#6
Surprised Brink has folks online tbh
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: spooie

spooie
4 weeks ago#7
I got Brink a few years after it came out for $5 new. Game was pretty fun, quite honestly. Played a couple nights online, but noticed no one was talking about it. Then I realized 90% of the players were bots. Apparently, when it came out, it was very buggy... and after they fixed the issues, no one was left to play it. Too bad.
Owner of NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, X360, XB1, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite, PSP and a lot of crappy games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I have tested a list of games still active online for the 360. Here is the list

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived