Games you ignored then tried it and loved the game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games you ignored then tried it and loved the game?

User Info: Samuraimoogle

1 month ago#11
The original Demon Souls. Kept seeing people mentioning it when it first came out. Decided to take a chance on it. Had no idea what the hell it was about but once I started to get into it, I loved it. I’ve enjoyed every Souls game since.
XboxLive: EvilMog

User Info: DarkReign2022

1 month ago#12
Love is a strong word, but I did end up ignoring Fallout 3 for about 8 months after I initially started my first playthrough. Enjoyed it more when I went back, though I was still never crazy about the FO series like I am Elder Scrolls (Morrowind and Oblivion, anyway. Skyrim is still meh.)

User Info: simonbelmont2

1 month ago#13
Dragon Age: Origins.

I think the combat is pretty dull but I still love the game. I ignored it for so long that I didn't really get into it until recently.
And I'll face no shame. Cause tonight's the night I die for our name

User Info: PartTimeBatman

1 month ago#14
Mass Effect. I got lost on the Citadel and couldn’t figure out we’re to go or what to do so I gave up on it and didn’t return to the game for a long time.
Because the internet mistakes are forever.

User Info: QueenTakhisis

1 month ago#15
Street Fighter V. I loooved SF2 back in the arcades back in the days, but never owned it myself. I never played SF3 either, and while I enjoyed SF4, it wasn't all that fun. Not sure why, but there were just too many new characters, and so many new things to learn. It didn't capture the SF2 magic the way I hoped. So when SF5 rolled out, I wasn't all that interested to begin with, and the poor reception didn't help. It took me almost a year to finally give it a try, and I really looooved it, despite the lack of content and endless loading screens. Still got bored quickly with the lack of content, but loved it enough to consider the Arcade Edition on PS4. Mainly because I have SF5 on XBone, but I have a fight stick on PS4.
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is the fear of the unknown."
~ H.P. Lovecraft ~
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games you ignored then tried it and loved the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived