Triple Display Gaming on XB1

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Triple Display Gaming on XB1

User Info: jgatlabayan

jgatlabayan
4 months ago#1
Does the XB1 support Triple display now?
A friend's company has a couple of XB1s used for trade events and promotions; and we were wondering if we could link up 3 units like how PS3s were linked to display Gran Turismo in Triple Display.
i7 7700k / 1080ti / ASRock Z270 xtreme4 / 16gb DDR4 3200 / 1tb SSD / 6TB / Tri-Monitor
i7 2600k / 970 / ASRock Z77 xtreme4 / 32gb DDR3 1866 / 240tb SSD / 2TB

User Info: DGenerateKane

DGenerateKane
4 months ago#2
Since your firned's company already has them, why don't they just try it and see?
https://www.mygamerprofile.net/card/onesigtwo/DGeneratekane.png

User Info: Solis

Solis
4 months ago#3
I don't believe any Xbox One game supports triple display. It was available in Gran Turismo 5 and Forza 4 on the PS3 and Xbox 360, respectably, but I haven't heard of any Xbox One game with the feature.
"Walking tanks must exist somewhere for there to be such attention to detail like this in mech sim." - IGN Steel Battalion review

User Info: jgatlabayan

jgatlabayan
4 months ago#4
DGenerateKane posted...
Since your firned's company already has them, why don't they just try it and see?

We just tried doing it today with Forza, but there was no multi-monitor support in the menu.
We planned to use their old triple monitor/G25 wheel setup that was used with PS3s.

PC is out of the question due to budgetary requirements.
My friend has to work with the 6 xbox units already in inventory.
I guess the only option is 1 monitor per xbox. But haha they only have x2 G25 wheel units
i7 7700k / 1080ti / ASRock Z270 xtreme4 / 16gb DDR4 3200 / 1tb SSD / 6TB / Tri-Monitor
i7 2600k / 970 / ASRock Z77 xtreme4 / 32gb DDR3 1866 / 240tb SSD / 2TB
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Triple Display Gaming on XB1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived