If you don't have PUBG why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you don't have PUBG why?

User Info: Fried

Fried
8 months ago#1
Why don’t you have PUBG?

User Info: hrj

hrj
8 months ago#2
Don't buy multiplayer only games.
PSN/GT - Hennaboy

User Info: KakkaKarrotKake

KakkaKarrotKake
8 months ago#3
It costs too much for what it is, that and I'm not sold on the gameplay. Seems like the kind of game I'd play for a couple of days then go back to Gears or Street Fighter.

User Info: GTAcrazy

GTAcrazy
8 months ago#4
KakkaKarrotKake posted...
It costs too much for what it is, that and I'm not sold on the gameplay. Seems like the kind of game I'd play for a couple of days then go back to Gears or Street Fighter.

I thought the same but I had no idea how addicting is it. Have to agree that the price is a bit high though.
GamerTag: Major Sousa

User Info: c13rocks

c13rocks
8 months ago#5
Not enough time, back in the day i loved online shooters and had time to get good enough that it was fun. Now i dont have the time to put into it to get to where I could get a few kills and survive for a length of time.

User Info: ACHEEKSMALLOY

ACHEEKSMALLOY
8 months ago#6
Waiting for it to actually be finished then ill buy
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
The CUBS are the 2016 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

User Info: quincy2000a

quincy2000a
8 months ago#7
Not my favorite type of game...but because Fortnite does it better...and it's free...
Q: "I presume there will never be an Xbox One sold without it...Would that be correct?"
A: "Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP

User Info: leelee3105

leelee3105
8 months ago#8
quincy2000a posted...
Not my favorite type of game...but because Fortnite does it better...and it's free...

trollololo
7 November 2017 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT= ScottTHEscammeR Xbox One X makes ponies sad

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
8 months ago#9
Not interested in it, too big and long games. I prefer quick matches, Halo, CoD, Titanfall etc.
When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child.

User Info: Romulox28

Romulox28
8 months ago#10
i have it on PC, although i play xbox much more than i play games on my gaming PC.

honestly the xbox port looks like it runs like s***, and i feel like PUBG is not a game that would work well on a console. the menus are based around drag and drop, it's all about precise aiming and reactions, etc. the kind of game where keyboard and mouse feel essential.

something tells me on xbox it would be 1 player with savant level controller skills and 99 people holding down the fire button in the direction of an enemy and praying it hits
http://i.imgur.com/LhwwG.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you don't have PUBG why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived