How would ya rate 2017 for gaming for releases across all platforms?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How would ya rate 2017 for gaming for releases across all platforms?

User Info: melbye80

melbye80
4 weeks ago#11
PS4 and Switch was awesome, xbone sucked

User Info: xSublimex

xSublimex
4 weeks ago#12
Meh.. I'm still playing the likes of ESO more than anything. A few gems like Ass. Creed Origins, and I picked the Switch up for Mario Kart etc.. But overall I'm hoping this year will be better

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
4 weeks ago#13
Absolutely amazing
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
4 weeks ago#14
8/10 for xbox, but not because of exclusives. EA Acess, Game Pass and BC makes Xbone the best cxb in the market. Also Xbone X.

No sure about Sony, i don't like their kind of games. Nioh looks interesting combat wise tho.

Nintendo had the best year for sure, Switch + two of the most important franchises realising masterpieces.
Gamertag: Mr Brownstone64

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#15
I say 8/10, but that's only because Yooka-Laylee & Cuphead came out-Which r both wonderful games-especially Cuphead. Otherwise I'd give it a lower score.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U), Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
4 weeks ago#16
7/10
Had some good games but felt really lack luster. Nothing released completely 10/10 wow'd me.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | Switch FC: Ask
"Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy."

User Info: The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader
4 weeks ago#17
Maybe I'm forgetting something earlier in the year, but was pretty much okay for PS4/XB1. Nintendo finally upped its game, though, which is nice as it'll always be my childhood favorite company so I'm happy to see them do well. I'm one of the few people that didn't care for Zelda but Mario made up for it.
https://imgur.com/09qFfLV

User Info: jerrick

jerrick
4 weeks ago#18
Best year this gen for me thanks to PS4 and Switch.

User Info: kryptin

kryptin
4 weeks ago#19
7/10

A good year, but not great.
Gamertag: Kryptin - http://www.trueachievements.com/Kryptin.htm
Currently Playing: Alan Wake (360)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How would ya rate 2017 for gaming for releases across all platforms?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived