If you're playing a 360 backwards compatible game right now what is it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you're playing a 360 backwards compatible game right now what is it?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
4 months ago#1
I’m playing tomb raider underworld and loving it. This game has so much awesome exploration just the right amount of combat. Sadly I don’t think the game looks as good as it should.. as a 360 game it looks fairly muddy... but overall I really enjoy this brand of TR..sure wish this and legends would get enhanced.
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 months ago#2
I still play the hell out of Terrorist Hunt in Rainbow Six Vegas 2. It actually has a pretty good amount of people who still play.
Long live machine, The future supreme..
Man overthrown, Spit out the bone..

User Info: nicktar8

nicktar8
4 months ago#3
Borderlands. Just finished the Tales from the Borderlands and got me in the mood to go back to where it all began.

Also have Alice Madness Returns started. Just finished Mass Effect trilogy and want to get back to Alan Wake.

I’ve put a lot of xbone games on the back burner.
Hoof hearted
Ice melted

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 months ago#4
Started Fable Anniversary yesterday. Never played it or the original but I have played Fable II and III. Feels like a step up from Fable III tbh with a much more interesting world, quests and mechanics. The gameplay isn't great but that's a Fable staple it seems and the game is easy enough for it not to get annoying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpyg1kmAXk

User Info: vonVolik

vonVolik
4 months ago#5
Just loaded Fallout 3 into the system today.
Growing up trolls lived under bridges, now they live in their Mom's basement.

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
4 months ago#6
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
I’m playing tomb raider underworld and loving it. This game has so much awesome exploration just the right amount of combat. Sadly I don’t think the game looks as good as it should.. as a 360 game it looks fairly muddy... but overall I really enjoy this brand of TR..sure wish this and legends would get enhanced.

Nice to hear, I’ve always been the one person praising underworld for its exploration and just letting you go on your own, unlike Legend where your team never shuts up!

Im still rockin EDF 2017 on bc. I’ve spent and uncomfortable amount of time in that game over the years

User Info: silverchau

silverchau
4 months ago#7
Tekken Tag 2. Never gets old.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
4 months ago#8
Does Original Xbox count? I’m playing Ninja Gaiden Black right now.

If Xbox 360 only then Tekken Tag Tournament 2

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
4 months ago#9
Just looked through my BC backlog. I’m gonna go through battle block theater and maybe flashback again
Formerly wop2k2.
Streets of rage remake is hands down the greatest game ever made..GT: crazydaygo

User Info: codman4

codman4
4 months ago#10
I'm watching the credits of New Vegas as I type this. I'm not sure what to play next.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you're playing a 360 backwards compatible game right now what is it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived