Driver SF, now not able to play digital copy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Driver SF, now not able to play digital copy.

User Info: daniel79

daniel79
7 months ago#1
I bought Driver SF ages ago, it just became BC on Tuesday..

It showed up available to install so I did, had a few goes at even had a quick go at 6 am before work. I come home now at 9:30 pm and it wont load, it says I dont own it..

What bollocks is this? Is anyone else in the same boat?

User Info: _MrENigma_

_MrENigma_
7 months ago#2
I was only able to install it today. I haven't had a chance to boot it up yet though. I'll give it a shot after I get home from work.
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma".
PSN: "WileENigma".

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
7 months ago#3
Sounds like your console needs a hard reset.
#BanBlobboyendings

daniel79
7 months ago#4
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Dont be daft..

_MrENigma_ posted...
I was only able to install it today. I haven't had a chance to boot it up yet though. I'll give it a shot after I get home from work.

If its the digital version, dont bother. After finding out it seems we are not allowed to play what we bought digitaly because UBI took it off the store due to 'licensing' issues.

Great. Money down the bog.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
7 months ago#5
daniel79 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Dont be daft..

_MrENigma_ posted...

If its the digital version, dont bother. After finding out it seems we are not allowed to play what we bought digitaly because UBI took it off the store due to 'licensing' issues.

I have it playing digital fine. If you use instant on your store might not be up to date. Digital didn't work until earlier today. I bought it in 2014*
Ps4/x1/pc

daniel79
7 months ago#6
kennyynnoo posted...
daniel79 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Dont be daft..

_MrENigma_ posted...

I have it playing digital fine. If you use instant on your store might not be up to date. Digital didn't work until earlier today. I bought it in 2014*

Cheers Kenny, i'll give it another try when I get home tonight :)

Failing that i'll have to pull my disc out of retirement.

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
7 months ago#7
daniel79 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
daniel79 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Dont be daft..

_MrENigma_ posted...

If you have the Xbox app search for it in the store, it should say owned and a purchase date. If you're using instant on you can push it to install also. Before yesterday I swore I owned it but it wasn't showing for me also. My buddy had the same issue but midday yesterday it showed up finally for both of us.
Ps4/x1/pc

daniel79
7 months ago#8
kennyynnoo posted...
daniel79 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
daniel79 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...

Dont be daft..

_MrENigma_ posted...

If you have the Xbox app search for it in the store, it should say owned and a purchase date. If you're using instant on you can push it to install also. Before yesterday I swore I owned it but it wasn't showing for me also. My buddy had the same issue but midday yesterday it showed up finally for both of us.

Nope, nothings there at all showing if i've bought it or not. I think UBI has taken it down completely

I've just uninstalled the game and now it's not even showing as ready to install. F*** MS and F*** UBI.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Driver SF, now not able to play digital copy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived