Dragonball Fighter Z Beta cannot go online Xbox One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragonball Fighter Z Beta cannot go online Xbox One

User Info: Christmas

Christmas
7 months ago#1
So the PS4 version has online multiplayer available for free to try in which intelligent humans can be fought, but the Xbox One version only has offline trials in which you can perform basic actions against a predictable computer?

Hmm, a strange decision but maybe they don't expect many people to buy it on the one.

When in comes to Japanese titles, Xbox One has gotten the bare minimum this gen which is disappointing because of all the quality eastern exclusives on the 360.
A disappointing revelation of modern minds of today:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/74314003

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
7 months ago#2
It's way after christmas TC.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: Xbox4ever

Xbox4ever
7 months ago#3
Im pretty sure I just watched someone play an online match in the beta on the X1X.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
7 months ago#4
Xbox4ever posted...
Im pretty sure I just watched someone play an online match in the beta on the X1X.

No TC is right. The beta is out for one day only allows online play for PS4 and offline play for the Xbox One version. I'm starting to think the servers aren't up to par for the xbox as they announced this changed REAL late. Arc systems lobby system never had these many people so this might be new territory for them. Couple with the fact they don't have much experience on the Xbox One.

I'm just guessing though.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragonball Fighter Z Beta cannot go online Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived