Hypothetical Free Game Giveaway (January)!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hypothetical Free Game Giveaway (January)!

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
5 months ago#1
READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE RESPONDING

Let's say a certain person were to gift you a Xbox One game of your choice for no particular reason, which game would you like to receive?

Would you still participate if the only rule was that you need to have your posting history set to public? This certain person wouldn't want to gift anything to the bad apples, you know?

This hypothetical game giveaway will be decided on Friday evening (Pacific time) and the winner would be chosen by their post number. If that post number happens to be a regular comment with no game mentioned, then a new post number will be selected. This helps in not having multiple entries per person. The post number will be chosen by a certain somebody's wife or daughter.

The people who continue to post the game they want after the winner has already been announced, those people will be tagged accordingly and will be disqualified from entering in February's giveaway. This leads me to believe that they didn't read the rules or topic, so they don't deserve to win anything.

Furthermore, the winner MUST acknowledge that they won and received their gift. If the winner does not oblige, then they will be disqualified from ALL future giveaways.

Edit: New Users and people with low karma not need apply.

Good luck!
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
5 months ago#2
Assassin's Creed: Origins

Keep seeing nothing but praise for it so it's naturally sparked my interests for it.

Thanks, @KID_VID
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3; PSN - BigLongDowner
Wishlist: Assassin's Creed Origins.

User Info: PrintersChamp

PrintersChamp
5 months ago#3
Ride 2.

I have been waiting for it to go on sale, but it just doesn't.
Xbl/psn printerschamp
3ds fc. 0001 3671 8122

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
5 months ago#4
Been wanting some PUBG since launch.Also,i really like the rule about having public posting history.Thanks for doing this again.

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
5 months ago#5
Forza 7. Oh and how do I know if I'm public?
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. The fool
$500 - $400 = $200 - Quincy*

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
5 months ago#6
kingpin66636 posted...

Don't worry, I just checked and you're public. Some trolls, oops, I mean people, like to set their posting history to private so you can't see where or what they post. You need to go into your settings to change it to that.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
5 months ago#7
KID VID posted...
kingpin66636 posted...

Don't worry, I just checked and you're public. Some trolls, oops, I mean people, like to set their posting history to private so you can't see where or what they post. You need to go into your settings to change it to that.
yeah I knew that haha, but I've never even considered if I was.
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. The fool
$500 - $400 = $200 - Quincy*

User Info: vJESSEv

vJESSEv
5 months ago#8
Pubg would be nice. Good luck
I like gaming on wiiu, ps4 and xbox one.
*GASP*

User Info: holden4ever

holden4ever
5 months ago#9
Does gifting work with people in other regions? Like from US to Australia? If so then Cities Skyline: Xbox One Edition. If not then good luck to those that can receive a gift.
https://i.imgur.com/wTUjLps.jpg - RIP Holden
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
5 months ago#10
Honestly, I've always wanted to try Bastion but have never pulled the trigger, so I would go with that.

Good luck to everyone who enters and thanks to TC for the generosity.
I post a lot using my phone. Most "typos" are probably a result of autocorrect
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hypothetical Free Game Giveaway (January)!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived