Halo Wars 2, Fable Anniversary, RIME and more comes to Game Pass in February

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Halo Wars 2, Fable Anniversary, RIME and more comes to Game Pass in February

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
6 months ago#1
Really impressed by the high quality and value of many of the titles for the service. Might grab another month to play Halo Wars 2 and RIME myself.

You can look forward to playing NBA 2K17, WWE 2K17, Halo Wars 2, Darksiders II DE, Fable Anniversary, RIME, Riptide Renegade GP, and Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey all available February 1.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/01/17/xbox-game-pass-update-february-2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUtBcOpSB0

User Info: DragonKnightFPQ

DragonKnightFPQ
6 months ago#2
Have games been getting removed?

User Info: Saysdawg

Saysdawg
6 months ago#3
INKU48 posted...
Really impressed by the high quality and value of many of the titles for the service. Might grab another month to play Halo Wars 2 and RIME myself.

You can look forward to playing NBA 2K17, WWE 2K17, Halo Wars 2, Darksiders II DE, Fable Anniversary, RIME, Riptide Renegade GP, and Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey all available February 1.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/01/17/xbox-game-pass-update-february-2018

Agreed!
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers

User Info: rawrs

rawrs
6 months ago#4
Fable Anniversary? Well count me in.

User Info: Jiggy101011

Jiggy101011
6 months ago#5
DragonKnightFPQ posted...
Have games been getting removed?

It seems all of the 1st party titles stay on there and I expect eventually Microsoft will have all of them on there much like Netflix originals. There have been some 3rd party games that have dropped off, nothing spectacular though.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Man got me a 9 and she sexy.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
6 months ago#6
Fable Anniversary?

f*** ME! YES! I have been ignoring the urge to buy this for months but I never thought it would come to Game Pass.

Daddies going home to Albion!

Edit - Some solid games on that list. Game Pass is one of the best deals.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Xoned

Xoned
6 months ago#7
Nice line up of games.

User Info: K3NGL1SH

K3NGL1SH
6 months ago#8
I just bought Halo Wars 2 the other day on sale. Guess Im gonna go trade it in now.

User Info: zombody

zombody
6 months ago#9
Halo Wars 2 is a great game, hopefully more people get their hands on it.
This George Carlin quote sums up Meta Critic..."Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

User Info: PoisonShroomz

PoisonShroomz
6 months ago#10
Very nice! This $10 a month for Gamepass is actually not bad. I used to spend around $10 a week renting games back in the day and this is pretty cool.
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Halo Wars 2, Fable Anniversary, RIME and more comes to Game Pass in February

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived