Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
1 month ago#41
They only don't matter when you don't have any...
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

User Info: axe4hire

axe4hire
1 month ago#42
Jiminip posted...
Anyone who says no is a fanboy.

I disagree.

Exclusives are a nice but we live in a time when there are so many games available to play that missing out on a title doesn't really make the impact that it did 15 years ago.
Gamer Tag - Chrome Dome Tom

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#43
Solid Sonic posted...
They only don't matter when you don't have any...
Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and Microsoft Windows PC for the gaming win!

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
1 month ago#44
A good game is a good game. I don't care how many systems it's on.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

RonBurgundy929
1 month ago#45
Damn... this 4 year trolling crusade here matters way too much to Jiminip, quincy, Laylow and TheGam3925. So much wasted time and effort talking about something they have never owned. Never seen anything so pathetic.
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

The_Hedon
1 month ago#46
RonBurgundy929 posted...
Damn... this 4 year trolling crusade here matters way too much to Jiminip, quincy, Laylow and TheGam3925. So much wasted time and effort talking about something they have never owned. Never seen anything so pathetic.

I agree, this is the worst I have seen it in the history of consoles.

User Info: quickl

quickl
1 month ago#47
Exclusives increase sales, which increases budget for game development, which leads or more games being created... It's a cycle that is great for the gamers.

Without exclusives, why would anyone buy a PS4 or Xbone when they already own a PC that can play on their TV? At least the Nintendo Switch has the handheld factor going for it.
"Bloodborne - The MUST play new IP of the generation" Phil Spencer

User Info: ScottJ

ScottJ
1 month ago#48
People in here will post long or short, well thought out or poorly thought out replies but this is extremely simple:

Exclusive popularity is the business of no-lifer fanboys and bickering children.

So to answer your question of whether exclusives matter, the answer is simply: Yes they do... to kids in study hall or if you're a good little soldier in the great war of plastic toys.

Anyone who argues this point is kidding themselves.
Xbox Live: Gotham0114 / PSN: Jaques9843 / Nintendo FC: SW - 8425 - 1928 - 6297

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
1 month ago#49
I am honestly shocked by these poll results!!! I guess more people than I thought think the Xbone could use more exclusives.
"The first company to reach 10 million in console sales wins" - Don Mattrick

The_Hedon
1 month ago#50
TheGam3925 posted...
I am honestly shocked by these poll results!!! I guess more PS fanboys than I thought think the Xbone could use more exclusives.

FTFY
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived