Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

User Info: SirGroovy

SirGroovy
1 month ago#21
Exclusives will always matter.

I know people think console and controller upgrades are more important, but we need exclusives darn it!
Switch: SW-7304-2931-2132

User Info: Muryo

Muryo
1 month ago#22
What’s the point of getting an X1 when every single game can be played on pc or the competition(competition that has games that will never be on pc or xbox I might add) ?
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
1 month ago#23
The_Hedon posted...
cloud_8f8f posted...
The_Hedon posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Yo wassup guys???

Well I've been seeing arguments from both sides here on the Xbone board about exclusives. Some are saying that the Xbone needs more exclusives, and others are saying that the Xbone does not need more exclusives.

Phil Spencer said he wants to get more exclusives on the Xbone. But what's the point if so many people are saying the Xbone doesn't even need them? Would they even buy the Xbone exclusives if they were released?

What do you guys think about this? Games are games right? Would having more exclusives sell even more Xbones in a significant way?

Discuss.

Yo sup d**** breath. Buy an Xbox yet?

If exclusives mattered then no one would have a PlayStation.

If this doesn't scream reassurance, I don't know what does.

I hear ya man. Sounds dumb, doesn't it?

If exclusives mattered, no one would have an Xbox. But they do matter. And for God knows whatever reason, people actually own Xbox One.

So......I guess they're doing something right.
Playing: TBA
Awaiting: TBA

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
1 month ago#24
Muryo posted...
What’s the point of getting an X1 when every single game can be played on pc or the competition(competition that has games that will never be on pc or xbox I might add) ?

The good news for gamers around the world is that not every game that is on Xbox can be played on PC, and not every game will be playable on PC. Same goes for PlayStation.

It's a win win for gamers.
Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and Microsoft Windows PC for the gaming win!

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#25
cloud_8f8f posted...
The_Hedon posted...
cloud_8f8f posted...
The_Hedon posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Yo wassup guys???

Well I've been seeing arguments from both sides here on the Xbone board about exclusives. Some are saying that the Xbone needs more exclusives, and others are saying that the Xbone does not need more exclusives.

Phil Spencer said he wants to get more exclusives on the Xbone. But what's the point if so many people are saying the Xbone doesn't even need them? Would they even buy the Xbone exclusives if they were released?

What do you guys think about this? Games are games right? Would having more exclusives sell even more Xbones in a significant way?

Discuss.

Yo sup d**** breath. Buy an Xbox yet?

If exclusives mattered then no one would have a PlayStation.

If this doesn't scream reassurance, I don't know what does.

I hear ya man. Sounds dumb, doesn't it?

If exclusives mattered, no one would have an Xbox. But they do matter. And for God knows whatever reason, people actually own Xbox One.

So......I guess they're doing something right.

Exclusives don't matter. HAve you seen the top 15 globally selling PS4 games? It only had lik2 2-3 exclusives on there. (might be less)

As long as a game console Plays Fifa, COD, Battlefront and GTAV it's fine.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: AWarAmp84

AWarAmp84
1 month ago#26
Sure they do. But not as much as it does to you TC. Your life revolves around these little plastic boxes.
"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. Most people listen with the intent to reply."

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
1 month ago#27
Jiminip posted...
Anyone who says no is a fanboy.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#28
For most people-I don't see how exclusives don't matter. Duh, of course they matter-when someone is looking to throw down a good chunk of change on a console...that's definately 1 of the things they look at-does the Xbox One have any games I can't get anywhere else? Also, gamers that already have the Xbox One want games that make us feel special as Xbox One gamers, glad we bought the console.

Plus, often times exclusives are the best games on a system so without them, we have no idea what we're missing. My opinion is that if we had more triple A exclusives, the same people who say exclusives don't matter-would also be bragging to PS4 & Switch owners about our new found exclusives....in other words, if Xbox One had the most exclusives, A lot of Xbox One Gamefaqsers WOULD be saying that exclusives matter. In most cases, we don't like the lack of exclusives but we accept it.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Mushroom Men Rise of the Fungi, Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#29
Anyone that tells you Exclusives matter is a fanboy.

Word to Cod fifa and gta
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: NinjaBlowfish

NinjaBlowfish
1 month ago#30
Yes. I only buy a console when it has enough games I want to play.

I bought a PS4 first for upcoming games I knew I wanted and multiplats, then eventually bought an XB1 to play Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive and Tomb Raider.

I've not turned my XB1 on for months now as I'm not a fan of the UI/OS and there hasn't been any must play games for me I couldn't play on XB1. Last ones I played were Gear4 and DiRT Rally.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived