Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

User Info: TheGam3925

TheGam3925
6 months ago#1
Would more exclusive Xbone games help the Xbone? - Results (421 votes)
Yes. Having more exclusives would benefit the Xbone
83.85% (353 votes)
No. Xbone has enough exclusives already.
16.15% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yo wassup guys???

Well I've been seeing arguments from both sides here on the Xbone board about exclusives. Some are saying that the Xbone needs more exclusives, and others are saying that the Xbone does not need more exclusives.

Phil Spencer said he wants to get more exclusives on the Xbone. But what's the point if so many people are saying the Xbone doesn't even need them? Would they even buy the Xbone exclusives if they were released?

What do you guys think about this? Games are games right? Would having more exclusives sell even more Xbones in a significant way?

Discuss.
"The first company to reach 10 million in console sales wins" - Don Mattrick

User Info: Jiminip

Jiminip
6 months ago#2
Anyone who says no is a fanboy.
"Harder, better, faster, stronger" - Daft Punk.
Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets. - Rick.

User Info: kingpin66636

kingpin66636
6 months ago#3
TheGam3925 posted...
Yo wassup guys???

Well I've been seeing arguments from both sides here on the Xbone board about exclusives. Some are saying that the Xbone needs more exclusives, and others are saying that the Xbone does not need more exclusives.

Phil Spencer said he wants to get more exclusives on the Xbone. But what's the point if so many people are saying the Xbone doesn't even need them? Would they even buy the Xbone exclusives if they were released?

What do you guys think about this? Games are games right? Would having more exclusives sell even more Xbones in a significant way?

Discuss.

Either way, you will be unhappy and that makes me happy
I am not but my shadow, though my shadow be not shadow, but myself. The fool
$500 - $400 = $200 - Quincy*

User Info: Hailzfire

Hailzfire
6 months ago#4
Multiplats sell better than exclusives unless you're playing a Nintendo console.
GTA5 is still the best game on either PS4, PC and Xbone. Who wants more games when I just play GTA5 for the rest of my life?
Blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt
and I smoke

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
6 months ago#5
Meh. I have a ps4 and Xbox and I buy games I’m interested in. Ps4 having more doesn’t mean youre going to enjoy or buy every single one for exclusives sake.

If you buy an exclusive game for the sole purpose that it’s exclusive that’s legitimately sad to hear.

Buy things you enjoy.

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
6 months ago#6
kingpin66636 posted...
Either way, you will be unhappy and that makes me happy
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
6 months ago#7
I wanna say it doesn't matter but I know that's not the truth.

the future will be a war of handheld devices, similar to the PSP/DS war in the 2000's....and just as that war was waged with exclusives, this war will be as well.
Playing: GTA4, Fallout NV, Hitman, Madden 25
Waiting For: Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: Beasthunt

Beasthunt
6 months ago#8
If exclusives mattered then no one would have an Xbox.
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt, Steam: Beasthunt
Acts 2:38

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
6 months ago#9
Unpopular opinion: it’s time for a modular console, and just one console brand that has Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo games on it.
Praise the Sun. PRAISE IT!
https://i.imgur.com/ekMrg3g.gifv

User Info: Skruiss

Skruiss
6 months ago#10
Go play a game.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do Exclusives Even Matter Any More???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived