Stressed To Hell - The most nerve-wracking, stress-inducing games you've played!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Stressed To Hell - The most nerve-wracking, stress-inducing games you've played!

User Info: Double O Negro

Double O Negro
3 months ago#21
Cod MW2, I only play hardcore and when I would try for the 10 kills or better without dying. Close to the end things would get real tense as I decided to camp out the last minute or so.

PUBG when I get close to the end, still trying to break through and win...so far my best finish is 6th...
"Dont blame me, blame yourself or your God!!" -Delita(Final Fantasy Tactics)

User Info: WalkingWiki

WalkingWiki
3 months ago#22
AWarAmp84 posted...
I almost forgot about XCOM and the dreaded 97% miss at point blank range when the game is on the line. lol

That's XCOM for ya!!! I still love those games though.

OH THIS TOO! I love these games but they’re sooooooo stressful sometimes
Currently playing: Call of Duty: World War II, Dead Rising, Gears of War 4, Borderlands

User Info: SplatterHouse55

SplatterHouse55
3 months ago#23
Most recently: Cuphead
Other: Super Meat Boy

Both grind my teeth at times, yet I can't stop playing.
Ever since I started working, every day has been worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space

User Info: brubie

brubie
3 months ago#24
RE7 at night, pitch black room. pretty good.

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
3 months ago#25
Cuphead

Pubg

Ninja gaiden black

Legendary halo campaigns

Outlast
"Let The Boy Watch"

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
3 months ago#26
Evil Within...Akumu...

User Info: i-rock-socks

i-rock-socks
3 months ago#27
I almost went insane playing ninja gaiden 2 on mentor difficulty. after beating that I tried 30 mins of master ninja before I gave up
psn: joocifer17 GT: joocifer

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
3 months ago#28
Alien Isolation was so stressful I was dreading starting up the game every day. It took me months to finish because I could only handle a bit at a time.

What a brilliant game.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: RockrrGirrl19

RockrrGirrl19
3 months ago#29
Horror games are stressful for me, yet I keep playing them.

User Info: Falsehopes88

Falsehopes88
3 months ago#30
I’m the secondary supervisor at my job, if the lead supervisor is out and I have to fill in and run everything, I am usually extremely stressed after work. So I come home and usually play any Dark Souls game, it’s actually a great way to reduce stress.

PUBG is the exact opposite!
GT: Tacoonthetoilet
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Stressed To Hell - The most nerve-wracking, stress-inducing games you've played!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived