New BC Titles 1/16

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New BC Titles 1/16

User Info: NemesisOgreKing

NemesisOgreKing
6 months ago#71
INKU48 posted...
Not going to complain about the titles since they aren't bad but I kind of feel like this again shows that the tempo for BC releases has slowed to a crawl.

First batch 2016: Ten titles
First batch 2017: Seven titles
First batch 2018: Three titles

BC is a great free feature but it's disappointing to see that we're seeing fewer and fewer games releasing for it. I'm super happy it exists either way, I just wish I could play the majority of my 360 games on my X1.

I assumed that was how BC was going to work, you lint licker.
oN THe eiGhTH Day, GoD CReaTeD TuRoK
"Because Movie" - I Hate Everything

User Info: coldblooded88

coldblooded88
6 months ago#72
GinsuVictim posted...
If only those of us who bought Driver: SF digitally on 360 could actually DOWNLOAD the f***ing thing.
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

User Info: razorracer

razorracer
6 months ago#73
I wonder if Ubisoft or Microsoft will relist Driver: San Francisco now that it's BC. What's even more curious is where in the Wide World of Sports did I get Sniper Elite V2 from? 🤔 Not complaining, just is that I don't remember getting that game. Backlog problems, I guess.
Premium games=Pay to play freely
Freemium games=Free to pay freely

User Info: Boogie_WoogieWu

Boogie_WoogieWu
6 months ago#74
razorracer posted...
I wonder if Ubisoft or Microsoft will relist Driver: San Francisco now that it's BC. What's even more curious is where in the Wide World of Sports did I get Sniper Elite V2 from? 🤔 Not complaining, just is that I don't remember getting that game. Backlog problems, I guess.

It was GwG February 2015, I checked my 360 download history when I saw it in my RTI list and knew I didn't buy it.

User Info: razorracer

razorracer
6 months ago#75
Boogie_WoogieWu posted...
razorracer posted...

It was GwG February 2015, I checked my 360 download history when I saw it in my RTI list and knew I didn't buy it.

That explains it. Thanks!
Premium games=Pay to play freely
Freemium games=Free to pay freely

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
6 months ago#76
Damn. No free Driver for me. For some reason I own Far Cry 2 digitally though. Huzzah.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: Giedriukas

Giedriukas
6 months ago#77
coldblooded88 posted...
GinsuVictim posted...
If only those of us who bought Driver: SF digitally on 360 could actually DOWNLOAD the f***ing thing.

Can't check now myself, is the digital version unavailable to download? I bought it on 360 too.
GT: Newbie LT

User Info: StimpsonJCat

StimpsonJCat
6 months ago#78
the new bc games dont show achievements when you go to the gamehub, it says 0/0.
its like that since yesterday, i wanna go back and finish some of them, but not when there is a chance of them not unlocking for whatever reason.

is it safe to play for achievements yet?

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
6 months ago#79
Why did it even get removed?
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
6 months ago#80
NemesisOgreKing posted...
INKU48 posted...
Not going to complain about the titles since they aren't bad but I kind of feel like this again shows that the tempo for BC releases has slowed to a crawl.

First batch 2016: Ten titles
First batch 2017: Seven titles
First batch 2018: Three titles

BC is a great free feature but it's disappointing to see that we're seeing fewer and fewer games releasing for it. I'm super happy it exists either way, I just wish I could play the majority of my 360 games on my X1.

I assumed that was how BC was going to work.

It's fair to assume their methods for emulation and ability to solve problems with it is improving. I also never claimed it was surprising, I said it was disappointing, a subjective emotion. When top people in MS express the desire to make all third party games BC and it comes at a screeching halt at ~1/3rd and most of your games still aren't BC then it can still be disappointing. I'm fully aware that they have stated that making all games BC is an impossibility but I still can't play most of my Xbox 360 games which I find disappointing, personally, based on my own library of Xbox 360 games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUtBcOpSB0
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. New BC Titles 1/16

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived