Games with gold question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games with gold question.

User Info: Glads92

Glads92
1 month ago#1
Ok I live in England and I've downloaded Zombi BUT I don't see Army of Two to download anywhere, any ideas folks? I've gotten all the achievements on it but I wanted to play it again and I was going to help a buddy out with it.
It's best to be quiet and be thought a fool than open ones mouth and remove all doubt- Benjamin Franklin

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
1 month ago#2
Try the direct link

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Army-of-Two/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454107f8
I post a lot using my phone. Most "typos" are probably a result of autocorrect

User Info: KenRobert

KenRobert
1 month ago#3
Army of Two have multiple versions of the same game. And Army of Two EU is NOT free.

You might get it for free if you change the region on the Xbox One, but I don't think you can do Co-op with your friend across the versions. I might be wrong on that though.

User Info: hitman_uk

hitman_uk
1 month ago#4
Glads92 posted...
Ok I live in England and I've downloaded Zombi BUT I don't see Army of Two to download anywhere, any ideas folks? I've gotten all the achievements on it but I wanted to play it again and I was going to help a buddy out with it.

Army of Two (EU) is free from the dashboard now. I couldn't download it from the MS website tho.
FC: 4441 9267 6433 | Don't sing it, just bring it
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Games with gold question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived