Any apps on XB1 you use that many people may not know about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any apps on XB1 you use that many people may not know about?

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
6 months ago#1
I never really paid much attention to the apps. What got me looking at the apps was searching for Bing Rewards app which doesn't exist on XB1. Is that not odd? Can you do Bing Rewards through the browser? Anyway there are alot of apps and I am thinking I'm sure there are tons I don't know about. I use Forza Hub and True achievments. How about you guys? Also I didn't know you need an app to play a Blu-ray.
Knowing is half the battle...YO JOE
GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
6 months ago#2
The bump this topic app! :)
Knowing is half the battle...YO JOE
GT: Net Sh4rk

User Info: brubie

brubie
6 months ago#3
netflix

User Info: Apextech

Apextech
6 months ago#4
Well before i upgraded to my xbox one X i frequently used an app called Moviematic.It was basically Showbox without the need of Kodi.Ever since i got my x the app no longer works and i don't see it in the store.Last time i used it was when i had my OG Xbox one.

It was a great app,i watched a lot of movies,tv shows on it.You could either stream or download to your xbox hard drive.Also Torrent Lite was cool as well but now does not work.I have not searched the app store in a while.I used to do this every week or so to see what apps have snuck onto the store. They had complete shows and full seasons,episodes etc all organized professionally.

There are a lot of terrible apps like the x-men cartoons app.
XBOX LIVE :APEXTECH/PSN:APEXTECH
"WTF is this?!!!.....Dude i feel like i'm in a Fellini movie."-Tommy Lee Punk'd
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Any apps on XB1 you use that many people may not know about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived