Are you obsessed with games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you obsessed with games?

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
6 months ago#1
topic - Results (128 votes)
yes
53.91% (69 votes)
no
40.63% (52 votes)
other / see results
5.47% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
topic

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
6 months ago#2
last game I was obsessed with is Saints Row The Third aka THE GREATEST OPEN WORLD GAME OF ALL TIME.
Playing: Agents Of Mayhem, HITMAN, Fallout NV, Madden 25
Waiting For: Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: LordTrevelyan

LordTrevelyan
6 months ago#3
For like 6 months straight in 2016 I was gaming Obsessively, stopped going out with friends except my GF, only wanted to go to work and come home and game, even started to mess up in college, now I barely game and go out more and got everything back on track.
Gamefaqs, where if you have a different opinion you are a troll. (Old account DontCry)

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
6 months ago#4
I don't even play games so much as I post about them, read posts about them(GFAQs), look them up online , watch videos of them & about them..& watch people play them on twitch.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity(Wii), Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

User Info: fratalien

fratalien
6 months ago#5
In a way. That's mainly because I only get in a couple of hours a week.
"My dad owns a dealership!"

User Info: NavyVet88

NavyVet88
6 months ago#6
I only allow obsession when it comes to games that realllllly grab my attention. Friday the 13th currently is my obsession because i have long awaited its arrival despite its many flaws. I will most likely not buy another game until i 100% it.
XBN: D3plorAbleM3
Billy Crystal is a warlock!

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
6 months ago#7
Nodrog77 posted...
I don't even play games so much as I post about them, read posts about them(GFAQs), look them up online , watch videos of them & about them..& watch people play them on twitch.

+1
This is me. I also love browsing for old games in pawnshops etc
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: karvinyereizowt

karvinyereizowt
6 months ago#8
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Nodrog77 posted...

+1
This is me. I also love browsing for old games in pawnshops etc

I still spend the majority of my time playing games, but I can see valid points in most of this.

The one thing I still don’t get though is actually watching other people playing games via Twitch or whatever.

I can understand wanting to maybe watch for a minute to see how a game flows in motion or something...but to seriously watch someone play something that I can play myself I’ll never understand.
Do you know the "Sulu Dance?"

User Info: revolution3603

revolution3603
6 months ago#9
I haven't played games all week come to think of it I only turned my Xbox on twice this week Saturday when me and my wife binged the second season of disjointed on Netflix and Sunday to watch Star Trek Discovery so I guess its a no for me
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

User Info: AltiarLio

AltiarLio
6 months ago#10
We're just young, dumb and broke.
GT & Steam: Tyron3L1o. PSN: TyroneLio.
I enjoy video games and shoes, mainly shoes.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are you obsessed with games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived