Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#71
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...

It’s trash despite you not playing it?

The reason I brought it up is exactly what I said, the issues are strikingly similar to Xenoverse’s severs.

It’s awesome you’re a fanboy of ArcSys. They’ve made solid games, no doubt. But how many of them were published by Bandai, using their servers to power multiplayer?

I'm dead. Why are you doing this to yourself?

Because I genuinely want to know why you despise a game you haven’t played and are completely offended when I point out the same server issues plaguing that game since the first beta seems to have found its way into another game using the same company’s servers.

I'm dead. I don't have Tekken 7 on my achievement list either. Did I not play that too?

Would you delete your account if proven wrong?

Because you're changing the subject again.

So... I'll be back in NYC tomorrow...

How confident are you that I've never played and I don't have access to Dragonball XenoVerse 2 in my household.

?

If you not agreeing to delete your account this conversation over.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
1 month ago#72
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...

The reason I brought it up is exactly what I said, the issues are strikingly similar to Xenoverse’s severs.

It’s awesome you’re a fanboy of ArcSys. They’ve made solid games, no doubt. But how many of them were published by Bandai, using their servers to power multiplayer?

Because I genuinely want to know why you despise a game you haven’t played and are completely offended when I point out the same server issues plaguing that game since the first beta seems to have found its way into another game using the same company’s servers.

I'm dead. I don't have Tekken 7 on my achievement list either. Did I not play that too?

How confident are you that I've never played and I don't have access to Dragonball XenoVerse 2 in my household.

?

Let me guess. Just like MGSV, you pirated the game on PC and won’t show proof?
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#73
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...

?

Umm.. well mgsv is different.. I actually have the game XenoVerse 2 in my place of residence. That was bought.

Are you taking this bet Sonny? Because if you put two and two together maybe you'll understand why I actually have played XenoVerse 2 and actually have access to it whenever I want.

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#74
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Haven't touched the beta (will when I get back) yet but it sounds like out has the same issues as the previous beta. I'm worried about the servers on launch.

Sounds like the same issues Xenoverse 2’s servers still have to this day, which makes sense considering they’re both hosted by Bandai Namco.

This is a huge fail. Please stop. This is an arcs system game. They are the developers. The person who published it is namco. They just put it out .

XenoVerse is made by dimps. Namco just puts it out...

Erase your failure

They both use the publisher’s servers. They happen to have the exact same publisher and have very similar issues.

No.... Unless you show me they do.. they don't..

Arc systems is using the exact same lobby system they use for guilty gear. You're trying to tell me they decided to move away from whatever they used before just because namco is publishing it?

Come on son.

How much time have you spent on XV2 to know its issues?

Wut??? You confused? This is a conversation about Arc systems games and the servers. Why are you obsessed with this XenoVerse trash? My 8 year old nephew plays that. It's a fun masher for those that don't like to think.

Get back to the discussion.

Arc systems are using their guilty gear lobby system For dbz. Unless you can show me that they are using namco hosted servers I'm going to continue to go with that they are using whatever servers they used for guilty gear.

Here this post is a hint for you

flame030191
1 month ago#75
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...

?

Umm.. well mgsv is different.. I actually have the game XenoVerse 2 in my place of residence. That was bought.

Are you taking this bet Sonny? Because if you put two and two together maybe you'll understand why I actually have played XenoVerse 2 and actually have access to it whenever I want.

Whatever you say, kid. All you’ve shown is absolute salt towards Xenoverse 2 and ignorance to its issues and how similar they are to what we’ve seen in both of FZ’s betas.

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#76
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...

?

Whatever you say, kid. All you’ve shown is absolute salt towards Xenoverse 2 and ignorance to its issues and how similar they are to what we’ve seen in both of FZ’s betas.

So you're not betting your account and you're backpedaling? Did you figure it out after my hint?

If you're older than me then that is f***ing sad as you patrol the board full of salt. If your born anytime in the 90s your young as s***. I'm sure you're like 18-20 the way you act. Then again there are people who claim to be 40 that act like children

@flame030191

flame030191
1 month ago#77
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...

?

So you're not betting your account and you're backpedaling? Did you figure it out after my hint?

If you're older than me then that is f***ing sad as you patrol the board full of salt.

Says the guy who gets offended at the sight of a game he hasn’t played.

ExempliGratia
1 month ago#78
flame030191 posted...

Lol that didn't happen man.

Is this laylow? No one backpedals and changes s*** up quite like you do.

How about that proof that they are using namco's servers?

But let's get back to why this is great..

Ooooooohhhhhhh!

So you at betting your account that I haven't played Xenoverse 2?

Can I get a definite yes?

Damn you about to be off this site by the end of the day tomorrow.

@flame030191

User Info: LokerZ

LokerZ
1 month ago#79
skermac posted...
Raiden243 posted...
Same, I’m searching for matches but nothig is happening

Probably because your internet connection is too slow

i have gigabit internet and i couldnt get any matches. Issues with the beta or servers.
GT: Mixed Milk

flame030191
1 month ago#80
ExempliGratia posted...
flame030191 posted...

Lol that didn't happen man.

Is this laylow? No one backpedals and changes s*** up quite like you do.

How about that proof that they are using namco's servers?

But let's get back to why this is great..

Ooooooohhhhhhh!

So you at betting your account that I haven't played Xenoverse 2?

Can I get a definite yes?

Damn you about to be off this site by the end of the day tomorrow.

flame030191

You deflect harder than any troll here does.

You also still haven’t answered my question, only continuing to get more and more defensive over nothing.

What of Xenoverse 2, a game you do not play, makes you so mad that the mere sight of its name popping up offends you?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived