Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
1 month ago#31
So,when working properly the pool of players is from all people across all lobbies that the game matches you up with and not just ones from your current lobby right?

User Info: VENOMOUS75

VENOMOUS75
1 month ago#32
Solid Sonic posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Solid Sonic posted...
I wish you could see how many players are waiting in the Ranked and Casual queues in a given lobby.

That would almost be like lobbies that worked 20 years ago. But no I hope you enjoy your ridiculous childish as f*** embarrassing lobbies that don't work. But you can walk around looking like a japanese anime toy!!!

You know, I could have done without the bellyaching.

It's the KKK... what else do you expect?

The matchmaking just isn't working at the moment. I had two more matches, both with the same guy, and then he quit. Took 10 minutes to find someone else, and as I accepted his challenge, he quit.... Which took me out of the matchmaking quests. That is not acceptable.
XBL-AMITYPREDATOR75
Yeah, Gamefaqs is the pimple on the backside of the internet. The moderators are the ingrown hairs. --Me

User Info: Cruddy_horse

Cruddy_horse
1 month ago#33
krazykiwikid posted...
Uhhhh.... so there's seriously no option to play private matches? Seriously?

It's like they don't want anyone to play this beta.

Agreed, I don't think you can even look at a characters movelist outside of a match, WTF?

Man, with all these issues it won't even matter if you pre-ordered, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow for the issues to get resolved.
equo ne credite!

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
1 month ago#34
VENOMOUS75 posted...
Solid Sonic posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Solid Sonic posted...
I wish you could see how many players are waiting in the Ranked and Casual queues in a given lobby.

That would almost be like lobbies that worked 20 years ago. But no I hope you enjoy your ridiculous childish as f*** embarrassing lobbies that don't work. But you can walk around looking like a japanese anime toy!!!

You know, I could have done without the bellyaching.

It's the KKK... what else do you expect?

The matchmaking just isn't working at the moment. I had two more matches, both with the same guy, and then he quit. Took 10 minutes to find someone else, and as I accepted his challenge, he quit.... Which took me out of the matchmaking quests. That is not acceptable.

Calling it like it is. Even if this garbage gets ironed out for final release they've lost a sale here. I don't doubt that there's a lot more too. Do it right or don't do it at all.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
1 month ago#35
krazykiwikid posted...
Do it right or don't do it at all.

So sell half the roster as DLC?
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
1 month ago#36
Is there an official twitter for the games devs?Wondering what they are saying about this broken mess.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
1 month ago#37
Solid Sonic posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
Do it right or don't do it at all.

So sell half the roster as DLC?

Huh?
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
1 month ago#38
ASW is selling half of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle's roster as DLC (something like 20 characters).
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
1 month ago#39
Anyone know the amount of single player content this game is going to have? My multiplayer experience is going to be limited to local with friends.

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
1 month ago#40
uncledonnie3 posted...
Anyone know the amount of single player content this game is going to have? My multiplayer experience is going to be limited to local with friends.

Hopefully its alot because the online seems to be broken beyond repair.
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived