Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
6 months ago#21
It's very Xenoverse-y.
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

User Info: Massillon_G

Massillon_G
6 months ago#22
https://youtu.be/BJX2eNx0xnM
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon

User Info: fratalien

fratalien
6 months ago#23
I couldn't get a match. I do like the taste I got from tutorial...but I want so much more.
"My dad owns a dealership!"

Solid Sonic
6 months ago#24
Disengaging from a queue search takes far too long.
The only game reviewers who can be trusted are those who publish in Latin or Swahili.

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
6 months ago#25
I dont understand why its so complicated when it comes to finding a match.

This is a big fail. Its good that its a beta but...I hope the final product isnt like this. I think Im going to cancel my preorder if thats the case.

A fighting game where you cant find online matches? That sucks.
Free phone game ideology, wall grind, pay to win, loot box system has no place in a paid console game.

Solid Sonic
6 months ago#26
I wish you could see how many players are waiting in the Ranked and Casual queues in a given lobby.

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
6 months ago#27
Solid Sonic posted...
I wish you could see how many players are waiting in the Ranked and Casual queues in a given lobby.

That would almost be like lobbies that worked 20 years ago. But no I hope you enjoy your ridiculous childish as f*** embarrassing lobbies that don't work. But you can walk around looking like a japanese anime toy!!!
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator

Solid Sonic
6 months ago#28
krazykiwikid posted...
Solid Sonic posted...

That would almost be like lobbies that worked 20 years ago. But no I hope you enjoy your ridiculous childish as f*** embarrassing lobbies that don't work. But you can walk around looking like a japanese anime toy!!!

You know, I could have done without the bellyaching.

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
6 months ago#29
They could have at least made it so we can fight the ai in vs mode instead of just doing this messy s*** so we can get a feel for the game instead of relying on just online play.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-EdWulYXqwGhkBEQcHEbkA

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
6 months ago#30
Uhhhh.... so there's seriously no option to play private matches? Seriously?

It's like they don't want anyone to play this beta.
If you wish to make a topic about Xbox One then do so. What happens with the PlayStation has nothing to do with Xbox - Gamefaqs moderator
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta is open to everyone now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived