Question About Titanfall 2 Achievements

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Question About Titanfall 2 Achievements

User Info: KID VID

KID VID
6 months ago#1
Do I have to find all the pilot helmets on one playthrough or can I go back after finishing the game and find the ones I'm missing?
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
6 months ago#2
You can go mission by mission. It’s what I did.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

flame030191
6 months ago#3
You can even choose which section of each mission you want to load into.

KID VID
6 months ago#4
Nice. It's my first time playing this game, but I'm going through it on Master difficulty and I don't want to do it more than once if I miss a helmet.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD Mixer.com/KIDD_VIDD http://orig08.deviantart.net/2c55/f/2016/187/1/9/kid_vid_by_fuee-da8egm3.jpg

flame030191
6 months ago#5
KID VID posted...
Nice. It's my first time playing this game, but I'm going through it on Master difficulty and I don't want to do it more than once if I miss a helmet.

Yeah I definitely wouldn’t recommend going for them on such a high difficulty. Some of them are in areas where you’ll be chased down by opponents, so it’d suck to go after it, die, and have to reset from the previous checkpoint and try again.

KID VID
6 months ago#6
flame030191 posted...
KID VID posted...

Yeah I definitely wouldn’t recommend going for them on such a high difficulty. Some of them are in areas where you’ll be chased down by opponents, so it’d suck to go after it, die, and have to reset from the previous checkpoint and try again.

Challenge accepted. 😉

KID VID
5 months ago#7
flame030191 posted...
KID VID posted...

Done and done. Finished my first playthrough on Master difficulty and got all the helmets along the way.

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
5 months ago#8
KID VID posted...
flame030191 posted...
KID VID posted...

Done and done. Finished my first playthrough on Master difficulty and got all the helmets along the way.

I didn't even bother with the helmets on my first play through. I found the first LMG and sniper rifle I could find and went through without giving a s*** about collectables. Then went back and level selected on easy lol

Good on you for having the patience to do both at the same time.
I post a lot using my phone. Most "typos" are probably a result of autocorrect

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
5 months ago#9
just curious here .what do you get for all that trouble as in any thing extra

welcome to Gamefaqs.were your 1000% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs

KID VID
5 months ago#10
djwagon posted...
just curious here .what do you get for all that trouble as in any thing extra

The trouble of playing on Master or collecting all the helmets? All you get is some achievements and some bragging rights.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Question About Titanfall 2 Achievements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived