Frozenbyte: There Could Be More Xbox One X Exclusives If Microsoft Allows It

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Frozenbyte: There Could Be More Xbox One X Exclusives If Microsoft Allows It

User Info: austinkicksbutt

austinkicksbutt
6 months ago#41
I know right Ace. It's funny because stating that you reported him for that is in itself trolling and reportable offense. But yeah we get it he is the easy target for xbox fanboys to report because they hate what he speaks. Don't worry I won't let him be bullied by this board for falsehoods.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
6 months ago#42
austinkicksbutt posted...
I know right Ace. It's funny because stating that you reported him for that is in itself trolling and reportable offense. But yeah we get it he is the easy target for xbox fanboys to report because they hate what he speaks. Don't worry I won't let him be bullied by this board for falsehoods.

Try and stick to this one account when you do.
(message deleted)

User Info: Samurai_Man

Samurai_Man
6 months ago#44
quincy2000a posted...
Samurai_Man posted...
It's only $100 more than the PS4 Pro and has a UHD Player!

E3 2017: Xbox One X Is Too Expensive At $500, Analysts Say
Some see it as a "tough sell."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2017-xbox-one-x-is-too-expensive-at-500-analyst/1100-6450842/ e:ra

Post your own opinions boo boo not copy/pasta from the interwebz...

Now, I know your tiny pea sized brain not be able to actually make a well thought out, opinionated post of your own...but if you try REALLY hard you might be able to come up with something ! ;)

Love you qq :)
It's your friendly neighborhood Samurai Man.

User Info: THEaircobra

THEaircobra
6 months ago#45
Discharged19DCS posted...
austinkicksbutt posted...

Try and stick to this one account when you do.

He definitely is speaking as if he is an alt of another Sony troll.
GT: aircobra PSN: THEaircobra
gamerzfoundry.com-Currently a work-in-progress. PM if you would like to help!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Frozenbyte: There Could Be More Xbox One X Exclusives If Microsoft Allows It

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived