Will there be an Xbox one x with more than a terabyte of space in the next year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will there be an Xbox one x with more than a terabyte of space in the next year?

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
7 months ago#1
Topic
My e key is messed up on my computer. You have been warned

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
7 months ago#2
Tbh I’d have preferred if they traded out the useless 4K BD drive in favor of double the storage. 1TB is the standard for the base consoles, so add in the 4K textures which can nearly double their file sizes and it becomes a pain to manage anything less than 2TB.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: athomas917

athomas917
7 months ago#3
I'm. happy with the 1tb. I would rather they keep cost down and I can always get an external drive.

User Info: Alnilam81

Alnilam81
7 months ago#4
Just buy an external drive, far easier and probably cheaper than the extra an upgraded system would be.

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
7 months ago#5
flame030191 posted...
Tbh I’d have preferred if they traded out the useless 4K BD drive in favor of double the storage. 1TB is the standard for the base consoles, so add in the 4K textures which can nearly double their file sizes and it becomes a pain to manage anything less than 2TB.

What makes the 4k bluray drive useless?
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
7 months ago#6
I don't understand how this can still be an issue. You can add upto sixteen TB of extra external storage and you are moaning about an extra one TB internal?
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: chex81

chex81
7 months ago#7
I don’t play games at the same time that take up more than 1TB, I’ve got 50% free space and if I need more space I can buy external hdd for super cheap.
XBL: chex81 || NNID: phasma81

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
7 months ago#8
I have also never understood how you can be playing more than five games at once. You would play two at most and perhaps a MP or Co-Op game.

Once your finished with one delete it and download another overnight.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: kingbahamut83

kingbahamut83
7 months ago#9
agentspoon posted...
I don't understand how this can still be an issue. You can add upto sixteen TB of extra external storage and you are moaning about an extra one TB internal?

Exactly. I have a 4tb drive with 104 games on it. I have another 1tb drive for my clips. The only thing I have on the xbox itself are the 37 apps that I use. Just drop some money on a 6 or 8tb drive and you'll be set for probably the rest of the One's life cycle.....maybe.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
7 months ago#10
i bought a 5tb external for the x1x.just to be safe on what comes next .i am kind scared of when and if they every give us steel battalion what that patch size would be and if we get it at all .all they need to do is make a adapter for the controller and reopen their servers .but i am dreaming that will every happen

welcome to Gamefaqs.were your 1000% completely wrong about everything even before you post on here .so once again welcome to Gamefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will there be an Xbox one x with more than a terabyte of space in the next year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived