Would you say Dark Souls 1 is the best souls.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Would you say Dark Souls 1 is the best souls.

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
3 months ago#41
I liked DS2: Scholar of the 1st Sin, better. Including the dlc, it's got some of the best secret armor & weapons in the series.
FYI: It's not easy collecting all the Mirrah Knight armor pieces, especially involving certain NPC's giving you their armor, under specific conditions. My favorite Soulsborne series game.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
3 months ago#42
knight1014139 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Bloodbourne is the best Souls game.

Why? Because it's an exclusive and not on Xbox?

For me Bloodborne lacks the build variety that the Souls games have. There isn't even a viable shield option which limits build variety further.
And I'll face no shame. Cause tonight's the night I die for our name

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 months ago#43
I enjoyed 2 (sotfs) the most of all three.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
(message deleted)

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
3 months ago#45
EnemyWithin88 posted...
Demon souls
Bloodbourne
Darksouls
GT4 showing Forza how 2 pitstop ever since
GOTY Nier "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
3 months ago#46
Cale's leather, combined with Creighton's mask, Lucatiel's gloves & Benhart's boots is my "Mirrah Knight" cosplay, from Dark Souls 2. I like that most of these armor pieces have to be secretly obtained from 3, or 4 (depending on if they die) NPCs.
The Sanctum Knight leggings are also really cool looking.
You can also gain access to unique weapons, like the Malformed "dragon" skull (hammer), Lightning Thorned great sword, Majestic (Artorias') great sword, the Ivory swords (short & great swords), Giant Warrior club, Puzzling Stone sword (whip-sword), Spitfire Spear (shoots fireballs), Spider Fang (slows down enemy movement) short sword), Black Scorpion Stinger (poison rapier), Avelyn (multiple shots crossbow) & Black Witch's staff.

User Info: Connora711

Connora711
3 months ago#47
My favorite is dark souls 1 and 2 is a VERY CLOSE 2nd. 3 just isn't that good they really did mess up on it. I hate how fast it is and poise being non-existent to a degree is really bothering me. I truly don't understand why people hate on dark souls 2. The music is great it's balanced and it just does a good job.
The walking dead is the best show

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
3 months ago#48
Dark Souls 1 and 2 are fantastic. I didn't enjoy Dark Souls 3, as much as the environments looked cool it didn't feel intertwined like DS1. The hitboxes and enemies were very cheap in not projecting their attack patterns. It was too much of Bloodborne than a true souls game.
I hate games with bad game design

User Info: Yadxov

Yadxov
3 months ago#49
Scholar of the First Sin has probably been the best Souls experience for me overall. I know I'm in the minority on that.

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
3 months ago#50
Dark Souls 1 is the Dark Souls of Dark Souls.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj | Switch FC: Ask
"Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Would you say Dark Souls 1 is the best souls.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived