Best Resident Evil game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Resident Evil game

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
1 month ago#21
4 is my favorite. But I dont really have the sort of experience that gives my opinion any weight. 4, 5 and 6 are the only ones I've finished. The rest are sitting in my burdensome backlog.

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
1 month ago#22
Resident_Hill posted...
Where are the Outbreak games? Online with randos could be bad, but if you LAN'ed it with three friends it was a hoot. One of the only games where we still get together and say, "remember that time in Outbreak?"

In this age of online gaming, I can't believe we don't have new or remastered Outbreak games.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
1 month ago#23
GinsuVictim posted...
Resident_Hill posted...
Where are the Outbreak games? Online with randos could be bad, but if you LAN'ed it with three friends it was a hoot. One of the only games where we still get together and say, "remember that time in Outbreak?"

In this age of online gaming, I can't believe we don't have new or remastered Outbreak games.

This.
And I'll face no shame. Cause tonight's the night I die for our name

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
1 month ago#24
4 or REmake
Currently playing: Forza Horizon 3 - Dead Rising - Hitman

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
1 month ago#25
REmake.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: Falchion92

Falchion92
1 month ago#26
Resident Evil 6 was the best. I loved the Jake/Sherry chapter.
Come at me!

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
1 month ago#27
tzuyd posted...
RE7 supports VR, so of course it wins by default.

Still doing this gimmick?

User Info: kryptin

kryptin
1 month ago#28
RE4
Gamertag: Kryptin - http://www.trueachievements.com/Kryptin.htm
Currently Playing: Forza Motorsport 7 (X1)

User Info: Resident_Hill

Resident_Hill
1 month ago#29
GinsuVictim posted...
Resident_Hill posted...

Seriously. Absolutely no reason at all. In fact, releasing the Outbreak games now as an HD collection would probably work better today than it did then.
Those who desire peace, prepare for war.

User Info: rawrs

rawrs
1 month ago#30
simonbelmont2 posted...
GinsuVictim posted...
Resident_Hill posted...

This.

+1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Resident Evil game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived