360 games that almost look like One games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 360 games that almost look like One games?

User Info: Gunvalkyrie2

Gunvalkyrie2
3 months ago#1
Played Transformers WFC earlier for the first time and - wow some impressive graphics... i am playing this on the X on a Samsung 65” 4k tv but the game looks astonishing for a 360 game..awesome shine, detailed smoke effects, amazing explosions.
#BanBlobboyendings

User Info: BURGERgio

BURGERgio
3 months ago#2
Damn it's good to see someone else like the look of WFC. I miss that game so much. I go back every once in a while, but unfortunately the online is dead =(. Still one of my favorite games for horde and campaign. The multiplayer was a blast, but like I said there's no one left. Only other game on 360 that looks pretty up to date is Gears of War 3 and I say the Dead Space series. Both hold up really well.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
3 months ago#3
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Long live machine, The future supreme..
Man overthrown, Spit out the bone..

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
3 months ago#4
I dont really feel like last gen games are all that far behind this gen. This gen seems to have focused more on resolution and frame rate so I feel most games don't look too out of the realm of possibility of last gen. Its just now game look more vivid/cleaner and run much more smoothly.

I mean they got Rise of the Tomb Raider, Destiny, Crysis, Metal Gear Solid V and Titanfall to run on 360.

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
3 months ago#5
Halo 4 still looks pretty stunning. Almost as good as Halo 5. They had to sacrifice everything to get it looking that way, though. The AI, map size and amount of interactive objects were all reduced so much the game wasn't worth playing.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
3 months ago#6
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6

RE6 is a bit inconsistent imo: the wall textures in the room with all the cell doors (in Leon's campaign) are terrible.
And I'll face no shame. Cause tonight's the night I die for our name

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
3 months ago#7
Max Payne 3

User Info: div85

div85
3 months ago#8
Halo 4
Forza 4
Forza Horizon
Rage
Tomb Raider DE and Rise
Gears 3
Crysis 2 & 3

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
3 months ago#9
Red Dead Redemption still holds up.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
3 months ago#10
Gears 3 is beautiful
Gamertag: Mr Brownstone64
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. 360 games that almost look like One games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived