Xbox Live automatic renewal question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live automatic renewal question.

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
6 months ago#1
My question is for anyone who's had automatic renewal for a while now first and foremost.

This is my first year using automatic renewal (didn't find any good deals on Live last year) and right now my Xbox Live is supposed to be expired but it isn't. Under memberships it says I renewed it on the 9th but my next charge is on the 23rd.

Now, my issue is that I am no longer labeled as a Gold member on Xbox.com, Xbox Live Rewards or even on Xbox Suface app. I can still play multiplayer and the likes but I just wanted to know if this is a random hiccup in the system until I'm charged or if eventually it'll cut me off until I'm charged.

The charge date is set two weeks out from when it says it's remewed and the renewal is affecting some purchase prices and rewards for them too.

Any thoughts or experiences?
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)

User Info: DoubleDoc

DoubleDoc
6 months ago#2
Not sure what exactly is going on with you but it doesn't seem right.

I have had auto-renewal for nearly 10 years and have not had any hiccups with my Gold services, etc.

It is designed so that the payment/continuation of services is seamless. I think I might get an email or something saying that my card had been charged for another year.

Sorry I can't help with your specific problem.

User Info: IChangedMyName

IChangedMyName
6 months ago#3
I received an email notification stating:

We're sending you this message to confirm that you have successfully renewed your Gold – 12 Month subscription on Tuesday, January 09, 2018. Please retain a copy of this message for your records. Here is a description of the service:

I got this on Sunday....

Oy, I guess I should just call xbox support. I was hoping it was normal but I don't want to run the risk of having service disable while the system figures it out.
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox Live automatic renewal question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived