Xbox One X Is an 8.5 Generation Console, PS4 Pro Is A Marketing Gimmick

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X Is an 8.5 Generation Console, PS4 Pro Is A Marketing Gimmick

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
3 months ago#91
quincy2000a posted...
...and I'm not even going to get into the whole exclusives/games thing...but you can check the upcoming 2018 releases...

What does Xbox having a better 2018 line up of exclusives than the PS have anything to do with the price?
Me...I like that the Xbox is focused on more genres to give the gamers a nice rounded library of games.

User Info: Splooie

Splooie
3 months ago#92
Cueball acting like no one noticed he got suspended for trolling and melting down over Xbox's existence. Classic.

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
3 months ago#93
The_Hedon posted...
quincy2000a posted...
...and I'm not even going to get into the whole exclusives/games thing...but you can check the upcoming 2018 releases...

What does Xbox having a better 2018 line up of exclusives than the PS have anything to do with the price?

Are you on drugs? Might want to go back and re-evaluate that 2018 exclusive lineup. You got something wrong.
Playing: TBA
Awaiting: TBA

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
3 months ago#94
The PS4 Pro was always very obviously the Sony 32X. This generation has amounted to Sony getting away with sitting on their hands because Don Mattrick f***ed up the Xbox One reveal so poorly.
"message parlor" ? do you mean the post office ? - SlayerX888

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
3 months ago#95
cloud_8f8f posted...
The_Hedon posted...
quincy2000a posted...

Are you on drugs? Might want to go back and re-evaluate that 2018 exclusive lineup. You got something wrong.

No, but I assume you are oblivious?
Xbox One X, PS4 Pro and Microsoft Windows PC for the gaming win!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox One X Is an 8.5 Generation Console, PS4 Pro Is A Marketing Gimmick

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived