Favorite game this gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Favorite game this gen?

User Info: robert43s

robert43s
6 months ago#51
Can't really decide. The following are games I really enjoyed:

Horizon zero dawn, Skyrim SE, Witcher 3, Assassin creed origins, uncharted 4 (plus DLC), tomb raider (both).

There are others.
Remember, it's only a game, have fun and enjoy.

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
6 months ago#52
TheSplinterCell posted...
Ghost Recon: Wildlands. It's one of the few games that I can go back to time and time again and still enjoy it. Buddy of mine wanted to play lasy night and I had so much fun with it.

Yea I bought it on release but for some odd reason never played it and I’m pissed I haven’t i got around to it last night and had a blast trying to kill the predetor

User Info: Sila98

Sila98
6 months ago#53
Over 1000 hours of fallout 4

User Info: X_F_L_A_W_X

X_F_L_A_W_X
6 months ago#54
Overall, Life is Strange. I'm a sap and that game ruined me, but I loved it for that, just like Silent Hill 2. Gameplay-wise, I've replayed Resident Evil 7 more than maybe any other linear game ever. That's saying a lot coming from me, as I don't really like to play through something if I already know what happens.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/586411-raiden-trad

User Info: Huolihan

Huolihan
6 months ago#55
X_F_L_A_W_X posted...
Overall, Life is Strange. I'm a sap and that game ruined me, but I loved it for that, just like Silent Hill 2. Gameplay-wise, I've replayed Resident Evil 7 more than maybe any other linear game ever. That's saying a lot coming from me, as I don't really like to play through something if I already know what happens.

Yea life is strange gave me them feels I can’t wait to play through the sequel
(message deleted)

User Info: DirtyRoller

DirtyRoller
6 months ago#57
Takuru posted...
The Witcher 3. It isn't close.

f***ing this. Such an amazing experience!
GT: DirtyRoller

User Info: Every1hasAids

Every1hasAids
6 months ago#58
Wow, no one has a favourite exclusive game lol. This only proves our point that it lacks exclusives.
Nintendo ID: Ronery084

User Info: Tourn46

Tourn46
6 months ago#59
Dark Souls 3
GT: Tourn46

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
6 months ago#60
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
PLAYING - Football Manager 2018 (PC), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS), Divinity Orginal Sin 2 (PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Favorite game this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived