Elite controller sold out at Best Buy and online Best Buy again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Elite controller sold out at Best Buy and online Best Buy again

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
4 months ago#11
And if you get the elite controller plus geek squad Best Buy protection. If it breaks they fix it. So it seems worth it. I’m just hesitatant. Because of the price. But it seems worth it everyone loves it.

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
4 months ago#12
Flamer_Blue posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
Yeah I bought mine last year this time from amazon it as only 112 bucks brand new. Now I need another since mine is falling apart. Might go with a scuf infinity precision see how the quality in those are.

Scuf controllers have garbage reliability.

Great Ima just wait for elite to get back in stock and Just make sure I get an extended warranty

User Info: dfalls1

dfalls1
4 months ago#13
I liked it, but can live without.
It wasn't more than a couple months, before mine started to malfunction, with the d-pad.
Still a great controller, despite durability issues. Definitely not worth $150.
Despite that, the Crimson red, Gears of War 4 elite controller, is the best looking controller I've ever seen.

User Info: kingbahamut83

kingbahamut83
4 months ago#14
Use mine daily. No problems. I made a setup for GTA with LB/RB on the top paddles so I could keep my fingers on the gas/brake. Makes it easily to do a drive by without slowing down. Or for when you are being chased by someone and they are behind you.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Elite controller sold out at Best Buy and online Best Buy again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived