Getting a refund or exchanging digital purchases?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Getting a refund or exchanging digital purchases?

User Info: robdisco

robdisco
2 months ago#11
TheSL1Club posted...
robdisco posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
This is the exact reason why they want you to go digital, why they are pushing it so hard.

What is the exact reason, exactly?

Difficult to refund? That's obvious.

What’s difficult about it? I just posted the link. That’s a better refund policy than most retailers have for physical copies...
I prefer to just play video games rather than worry about which platform/s they release on or how many pixels are on the screen.

User Info: Pepperdine

Pepperdine
2 months ago#12
There is no refund button
The man. The myth. The mono.
Fan of The Ohio State University, Cleveland cavs, Cleveland indians, Los Angeles rams

User Info: TheSL1Club

TheSL1Club
2 months ago#13
robdisco posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
robdisco posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
This is the exact reason why they want you to go digital, why they are pushing it so hard.

What’s difficult about it? I just posted the link. That’s a better refund policy than most retailers have for physical copies...

The fact they put a limitation on it, especially the 2 hour part, that's complete garbage, maybe it's better if you are from America.

User Info: Pepperdine

Pepperdine
2 months ago#14
Does that mean I’m not eligible?
The man. The myth. The mono.
Fan of The Ohio State University, Cleveland cavs, Cleveland indians, Los Angeles rams

User Info: robdisco

robdisco
2 months ago#15
http://oi66.tinypic.com/2h8bfnt.jpg
I prefer to just play video games rather than worry about which platform/s they release on or how many pixels are on the screen.

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
2 months ago#16
Pepperdine posted...
What if the game has a trial?

well if that's the case you should have downloaded the trial rather than buying the full game.
If you want to party like a rock star, you gotta work like a roadie

User Info: AceTheFace

AceTheFace
2 months ago#17
You can get a refund for anything. I tried to get my $62 fortnite currency refunded and was denied twice. #rd time said my kid made the purchase and I was furious and bam that worked. I decided I didn't want to play Fortnite BR anymore and the currency would never get used.

Cool game just not a fan of BR games.

User Info: SubwooferKing

SubwooferKing
2 months ago#18
I got a refund for cod ww2, I believe it was my first but I might have done one beforehand.
I just use the Microsoft chat to talk to someone
I gotta have me more boats and hos

User Info: DigitalFury_

DigitalFury_
2 months ago#19
TheSL1Club posted...
robdisco posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
robdisco posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

The fact they put a limitation on it, especially the 2 hour part, that's complete garbage, maybe it's better if you are from America.

And? Go buy a new game at GameStop, open it and try to get a full refund. I'll wait until you return
I post a lot using my phone. Most "typos" are probably a result of autocorrect
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Getting a refund or exchanging digital purchases?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived