How is Rage on the Xbox One? Any problems?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How is Rage on the Xbox One? Any problems?

User Info: punisher1379

punisher1379
4 months ago#1
I've heard that Rage had some issues with audio and disappearing NPC's. Is this widespread; has anyone had any problems playing this?

Supposedly there was a recent patch, can anyone confirm what it did or if this issues have been resolved?

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility/suggestions/8376882-rage

December 14, 2017 02:13
"Thanks for fixing! The patch from last month did it. Plays perfectly now..."

Just purchased this and looking forward to playing it for the first time!
Top 5: Metroid Prime, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Xenoblade

punisher1379
4 months ago#2
Bump.
Top 5: Metroid Prime, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Xenoblade

User Info: MrAsh505

MrAsh505
4 months ago#3
I think the online might be dead. The company pissed everyone off with dlc and its been awhile since it has come up.
GameFAQ's Number 1, Numbers Guy.

User Info: kinky123

kinky123
4 months ago#4
It was all the rage.
I am the butt of every man's joke.
Playstation is one word but everybody calls it ps3.

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
4 months ago#5
Ahh Rage. The memory...

Great title. Mediocre game. Could have been great.
It takes a maniac to catch a maniac.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
4 months ago#6
Great game
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 months ago#7
I really need to sell my physical copy and get the digital version so I don't have to deal with the 69 discs.
Roll Tide.
Alabama Crimson Tide 11-1 (7-1)

User Info: DiztruxionUk

DiztruxionUk
4 months ago#8
Rage is on the One? I didn't know that. I liked it on 360, it got really overlooked.
Now playing - Nier Automata, Bloodborne, Forza 7, PUBG, Yakuza 0, Project cars 2.
Gamertag, Steam and PSN - Ask

punisher1379
4 months ago#9
DiztruxionUk posted...
Rage is on the One? I didn't know that. I liked it on 360, it got really overlooked.

It can be played on the One through Backwards Compatibility. It was released for 360/PS3/PC.

I have heard some people say that Rage is glitchy/buggy on the One (when played through BC) and wanted to see how bad the problem really is.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
4 months ago#10
I have had slow down doing the dlc now that you mention it. L8ke for a good 2 minutes in a battle that would ve taken like 30 seconds. It was super fun playing a random battle in super slow mo but it didn't catch back up til all the enemies were dead
Play Slow Die Ignorant
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How is Rage on the Xbox One? Any problems?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived