I find it weird how Street Fighter 30th Anniversary is coming to Xbox One

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I find it weird how Street Fighter 30th Anniversary is coming to Xbox One

User Info: Bumbleoni

Bumbleoni
2 months ago#81
KakkaKarrotKake posted...
WeskerTeam posted...
Calm down kids. Go play outside.

Yea, take it to the streets!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foEba5RQlOE
GT: Bumbleoni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

User Info: HyruleHero

HyruleHero
2 months ago#82
crazyray47 posted...
Wow, this turned into a Nintendo bashing board. The hate :(

To be fair, Nintendo sucks these days. I loved the new Zelda and Mario Kart 8, but other than that, it’s been a bore fest.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil Revelations (XBO), The Surge (XBO).
Most anticipated game; Sea of Thieves.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 months ago#83
HyruleHero posted...
crazyray47 posted...

To be fair, I personally feel that Nintendo sucks these days. I loved the new Zelda and Mario Kart 8, but other than that, it’s been a bore fest.

Fixed
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

HyruleHero
2 months ago#84
ExempliGratia posted...
HyruleHero posted...
crazyray47 posted...

To be fair, I personally feel that Nintendo sucks these days. I loved the new Zelda and Mario Kart 8, but other than that, it’s been a bore fest.

Fixed

No f***ing s***. It was obviously a personal opinion. Do you wanna cookie for looking so foolish?

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
2 months ago#85
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
Switch version is the one to get, playing the Alpha games and Third Strike on the go? :D

On small ass, 720p screen? No f***ing thank you.

For trips it gets the job done, you can play it on your big screen at home as well, love the versatility of the switch!

Except as a home console, the Switch is just awful. It’s underpowered, the default controller is terrible, and the online infrastructure is mediocre to say the least.

What current gen console do you like? I’ve seen you hate on all three now. I mean, it’s fine to say what you dislike about a console. But I can’t remember anything from you that’s not hating on them. All three are great man. This isn’t me hating on you either, I’m genuinely curious.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

HyruleHero
2 months ago#86
AgentLocke posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
Switch version is the one to get, playing the Alpha games and Third Strike on the go? :D

For trips it gets the job done, you can play it on your big screen at home as well, love the versatility of the switch!

Except as a home console, the Switch is just awful. It’s underpowered, the default controller is terrible, and the online infrastructure is mediocre to say the least.

What current gen console do you like? I’ve seen you hate on all three now. I mean, it’s fine to say what you dislike about a console. But I can’t remember anything from you that’s not hating on them. All three are great man. This isn’t me hating on you either, I’m genuinely curious.

They all pretty much suck in their own awful way. Nearly everything about them is mediocre.

User Info: AgentLocke

AgentLocke
2 months ago#87
HyruleHero posted...
AgentLocke posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...

They all pretty much suck in their own awful way. Nearly everything about them is mediocre.

Those words are just a little too strong man.

Xbox pros: Has the most powerful console on the market. Great features (Early access for those of us that like them. Backwards compatibility going back to OG Xbox). A very good service with EA Access. The best racers and MP games. Cross buy (or whatever it’s called) for those of us with a PC also.

Biggest con: lack of first party games.

PlayStation pros: A good console and all games are great looking regardless of the version you own. A very good selection of high rated first party games. A cheap but good VR headset with a ton of awesome experiences.

Biggest con: the most anti-consumer of the bunch by far.

Nintendo pros: The ability to play anywhere and hook up to a tv when you can is something I’ve wanted for a while now. I love the damn thing, possibly my favorite console this gen regardless of power and lack of third party games. Amazing 1st party games so far. All around a really cool and unique console that gives you a lot of ways to play.

Biggest con: lack of third party games.

Didn’t mean to go on for so long, especially with this being off topic (sorry tc) but I just don’t see how people can be so f***ing negative all the time. It’s ridiculous man, honestly.
Gt: KB ReDZ PSN: xHaLfBAkedRAMB0x 3DS FC: 3583-2749-4407 Steam: G13TheDon
http://thenerdrecites.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Title-3.png The trolls of Gfaqs

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
2 months ago#88
I'm curious to know if capcom will use the actual arcade version of the first three versions of SF2 or if they will screw up again and use the s***ty ps1 versions again like they did on the xbox, ps2 and 360.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-EdWulYXqwGhkBEQcHEbkA

HyruleHero
2 months ago#89
AgentLocke posted...
HyruleHero posted...
AgentLocke posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...
HyruleHero posted...
Muryo posted...

Those words are just a little too strong man.

Xbox pros: Has the most powerful console on the market. Great features (Early access for those of us that like them. Backwards compatibility going back to OG Xbox). A very good service with EA Access. The best racers and MP games. Cross buy (or whatever it’s called) for those of us with a PC also.

Biggest con: lack of first party games.

PlayStation pros: A good console and all games are great looking regardless of the version you own. A very good selection of high rated first party games. A cheap but good VR headset with a ton of awesome experiences.

Biggest con: the most anti-consumer of the bunch by far.

Nintendo pros: The ability to play anywhere and hook up to a tv when you can is something I’ve wanted for a while now. I love the damn thing, possibly my favorite console this gen regardless of power and lack of third party games. Amazing 1st party games so far. All around a really cool and unique console that gives you a lot of ways to play.

Biggest con: lack of third party games.

Didn’t mean to go on for so long, especially with this being off topic (sorry tc) but I just don’t see how people can be so f***ing negative all the time. It’s ridiculous man, honestly.

I’m only negative when it comes to gaming. I used to love it, but now it’s just garbage. Terrible systems with terrible games.

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
2 months ago#90
HyruleHero posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
HyruleHero posted...
crazyray47 posted...

Fixed

No f***ing s***. It was obviously a personal opinion. Do you wanna cookie for looking so foolish?

Nah. You like to tell us your opinion like it's law.

Just wanted to make sure you knew and everyone else knew that your post was an opinion.

Don't be angry.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I find it weird how Street Fighter 30th Anniversary is coming to Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived