One little detail in games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. One little detail in games

User Info: Fanthem

3 months ago#1
What's the one little detail in a game that always stood out to you as being a nice little touch? Whether it's a specific game or in general in games. For me, it's always been when a game transitions from a cutscene right into the game seamlessly.

User Info: RonBurgundy929

3 months ago#2
Destructible environments

Being able to destroy everything is fun.
Xbox One X & PS4 Pro: RonBurgundy929

User Info: SixStringHero

3 months ago#3
Attention to ejected shell casing sound effects in games that involve any kind of shooting.

Some games have the stock audible 'ting-ting' sound regardless of the surface they land on.

FEAR did this perfectly where the sound effect would be determined by whether landed on concrete, wood or carpeted floors.
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.

User Info: coldblooded88

3 months ago#4
When the characters clothes gets wet or dirty, especially in sports games.

Good idle animations.
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."

User Info: genesis145

3 months ago#5
For battlefield, I started on battlefield bad company 2. So I got hooked on destruction. And every new battlefield the games get less and less destructible. I mean you can't destroy half of anything in battlefield 1. They were pointing out how the floor would be destroyed when bombs hit it, but buildings are now mostly indestructible aside from regular houses.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. One little detail in games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived