Love pubg but the developer is becoming an a hole

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Love pubg but the developer is becoming an a hole

User Info: ExempliGratia

ExempliGratia
7 months ago#21
DirkMcGurkin posted...
Didn't The Culling come out before PUBG?

ExempliGratia posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
A video game where you are dropped into a world where you kill things until you win is a new concept invented by PUBG creators? I'm sorry, but that's pretty much 90% of games since the beginning of gaming. A game where you kill other people online isn't some new groundbreaking idea.

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT??/

Wut?

Oh lord.

lol, ok where did I lose you?

When you over generalized.

It was just a crazy over generalization.

That's like saying every game is not new because walking was in Super Mario Bros or something.

I just didn't know how to even process it.
Xbox Live Gamertag :ExempliGratiaEGPSN/Vita::ExempliGratia
Trolls love me but, can't get rid of me

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
7 months ago#22
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/15/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-creator-wants-better-protection-from-copycat-games

Basically says video game industry needs to look into better protection from copy cat games.....

I mean really? How about worry about your own game and fixing it because then it wouldn’t matter what the copy cats do pubg would rape. But as long as the game is very much unoptimized fortnite and other “copycats” as he says will stay around. And eat into their player base.

Just concentrate on fixing your game and stop being petty. As much as I love pubg and have put hours into it this just doesn’t feel right. Not sure why he’s still crying about copy cats when his game needs tons of optimization.

^triggered

Says the person who asked for a digital refund....LOL

That doesn't even make sense ROFL. I didn't like the state of the game that it was in, so I clicked on a link that said Submit for Refund, and got my money back?

And that is triggered? ROFL....

Oh you...
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
7 months ago#23
Old news tc. but you're right. The first time they whined about Fortnite, others pointed out their "original" concept was tried earlier in Arma mods such as DayZ. And The Culling, H1Z1 etc.

But the money+fame+twitch got to the ego=hubris (And a currently unoptimized crap that runs bad. (unlike Fortnite. Smooth on both consoles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6x75FgNYVU

killaSeason007 posted...

Just concentrate on fixing your own game and stop being petty. As much as I love pubg and have put hours into it this just doesn’t feel right. Not sure why he’s still crying about copy cats when his game needs tons of optimization.

This. Brendan b**** ^_^
Nintendo fanboy, KirbyCentrist. Poyo peace to the world :)
https://i.imgur.com/O68JkE7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/r6x4QXn.jpg https://youtu.be/S-1e0VJUWXE

User Info: killaSeason007

killaSeason007
7 months ago#24
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/15/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-creator-wants-better-protection-from-copycat-games

Basically says video game industry needs to look into better protection from copy cat games.....

I mean really? How about worry about your own game and fixing it because then it wouldn’t matter what the copy cats do pubg would rape. But as long as the game is very much unoptimized fortnite and other “copycats” as he says will stay around. And eat into their player base.

Just concentrate on fixing your game and stop being petty. As much as I love pubg and have put hours into it this just doesn’t feel right. Not sure why he’s still crying about copy cats when his game needs tons of optimization.

^triggered

That doesn't even make sense ROFL. I didn't like the state of the game that it was in, so I clicked on a link that said Submit for Refund, and got my money back?

Oh you...

Melt melt dowwwwwn....steadily melting on down.

The_Hedon
7 months ago#25
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...

^triggered

Oh you...

At least you are honest with yourself. When you are done melting, feel free to post back. We will be here when you return. Virtual hugs your way.

killaSeason007
7 months ago#26
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...

^triggered

Oh you...

At least you are honest with yourself. When you are done melting, feel free to post back. We will be here when you return. Virtual hugs your way.

The_Hedon
7 months ago#27
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...
The_Hedon posted...
killaSeason007 posted...

^triggered

Oh you...

https://i.imgur.com/b1Rcb.gif

killaSeason007
7 months ago#28
Let’s play some pubg!!!! Oh wait....you can only talk about it.

Cold world

The_Hedon
7 months ago#29
killaSeason007 posted...
Let’s play some pubg!!!! Oh wait....you can only talk about it.

Cold world

Yup, I got a refund. Gonna wait till the retail build is released. I will let you guys beta test it for me :)

User Info: AceTheFace

AceTheFace
7 months ago#30
I bought Pub on PC and had a Rx 580 and switched to a Vega 56 and got the same fps on the same settings in 1080p.

Games complete garbage. It's boring and runs like crap. It's a crapy game. The guy is lucky all the success its gotten for being so crapy. People jumped on the BR train even though his game sucked.

Fortnite came out and blew it away and he is salty. I am sure another game will blow Fortnite away until people get sick of BR games. Fortnite atleast runs really good and smooth.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Love pubg but the developer is becoming an a hole

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived