Upcoming Xbox One Games - which exclusive has your attention?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Upcoming Xbox One Games - which exclusive has your attention?

User Info: SorenTheSage

SorenTheSage
4 months ago#21
I'm on the fence with Sea of Thieves. It sounds fun, but some things are holding me off, like no NPC ships. It's odd that a game about pirates doesn't have merchant ships to attack, which is kinda what pirates do. I know you can attack other people, but I don't want to kill players who may just be exploring or collecting treasure.

I'd also like to know more about ships. Are there different ships, like big ones with lots of cannons, or small, fast ones? Can you upgrade ships in any way, like more cannons or things like that? The game still has 3 months until it's released, so I'm just going to wait for more info before making a decision.
We are mercenaries... mercenaries move to their own advantage.
http://imgur.com/a/M8CNJ http://imgur.com/a/gYBjq

User Info: cymanx

cymanx
4 months ago#22
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
vr6exyvr6exy wants to connect his PS4 to his mobile hot spot.

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 months ago#23
Brownstone posted...
Discharged19DCS posted...
Lord, that’s a depressing list

It really isn't, at least imo. Ori is the best game of this gen, SoD 2 will be much better than the first one (more $ and coop) and Sea of Thieves has huge potential (even though it's a wild card). The list is also missing FH4, sequel of one of the best racing games ever.

So we have 2 almost guarantee masterpiece, 1 solid game (SoD 2) and one wild card but with great potencial (Sea of Thieves). 2018 is already looking much better than this year.

I respectively disagree. But appreciate and respect your opinion, however ridiculous I feel it is.

User Info: The_Hedon

The_Hedon
4 months ago#24
Brownstone posted...

It really isn't, at least imo. Ori is the best game of this gen, SoD 2 will be much better than the first one (more $ and coop) and Sea of Thieves has huge potential (even though it's a wild card). The list is also missing FH4, sequel of one of the best racing games ever.

So we have 2 almost guarantee masterpiece, 1 solid game (SoD 2) and one wild card but with great potencial (Sea of Thieves). 2018 is already looking much better than this year.

I respectively disagree. But appreciate and respect your opinion, however ridiculous I feel it is.

The good thing is, your opinion doesn't hold any credibility around here, so you are pretty much wasting space here.
Sony: "Killzone runs at native 1080p and 60 fps"
DF: "KZ uses a processing method that blends 960 x 1080 images together."

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
4 months ago#25
Brownstone posted...

Just curious, about what game you disagree? Not a problem man, to each their own i guess.
Gamertag: Mr Brownstone64

User Info: Discharged19DCS

Discharged19DCS
4 months ago#26
Brownstone posted...
Brownstone posted...

Just curious, about what game you disagree? Not a problem man, to each their own i guess.

I find it badfling that someone could think that Ori was the best game of the last four years. Saying that, I completely respect the fact that you think it and am happy you enjoyed it so much. I thought it was very good.

User Info: MrDolfan

MrDolfan
4 months ago#27
Sea of thieves.
Need a Xbox one game recommendation?
Rare Replay. A collection done right.

User Info: BryanPS360

BryanPS360
4 months ago#28
Halo 6
"I'm not saying I don't trust you and I'm not saying I do. But I don't."
Jolly owner of Xbox One, PS4, PC, Switch, 3DSXL, and Vita :D

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
4 months ago#29
Brownstone posted...
Brownstone posted...

I find it badfling that someone could think that Ori was the best game of the last four years. Saying that, I completely respect the fact that you think it and am happy you enjoyed it so much. I thought it was very good.

Fair enough. It's a niche game for sure, but for me it's a masterpiece. I've played great games this gen that are much more popular, like Witcher 3, but Ori for me has something especial.
Gamertag: Mr Brownstone64

User Info: Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen
4 months ago#30
SigmaLongshot posted...
It's surprising the percentage of people that voted for Below! I hadn't predicted that it had such a following.

That’s where my vote went, but also interested in others on your list. I’ve been following Below for a while now, and just love the whole aesthetic and air of mystery surrounding it.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Upcoming Xbox One Games - which exclusive has your attention?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived