Choose my next game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Choose my next game!

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
4 months ago#1
Which game should I play next? - Results (49 votes)
Shadow of War
28.57% (14 votes)
Romancing SaGa 2
22.45% (11 votes)
Silent Hill 2
38.78% (19 votes)
Other (list it)
10.2% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just beat Assassins Creed Origins, and CoD:WW2 is trash. Help me choose!
The DS3 PVP King

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
4 months ago#2
Silent Hill 2

It's a masterpiece.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
PSN - BigLongDowner

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 months ago#3
silent hill 2 from decades ago? or is there a new one?

if it's the old one...that game is no longer a masterpiece. it's hasn't held up at all.

it was amazing when it was new and one of my favorite gaming memories but...don't play it now.

User Info: Sila98

Sila98
4 months ago#4
If you liked AC Origins, and like Ubisoft open world games in general, you should get Ghost Recon Wildlands. It just got a really cool dlc and update.

Also, CoD WW2 is not trash.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
4 months ago#5
Sila98 posted...
If you liked AC Origins, and like Ubisoft open world games in general, you should get Ghost Recon Wildlands. It just got a really cool dlc and update.

agree with this. if you typically enjoy the ubisoft open world formula, you are almost assured to like wildlands.

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
4 months ago#6
0ofreako0 posted...
Sila98 posted...

agree with this. if you typically enjoy the ubisoft open world formula, you are almost assured to like wildlands.

I enjoyed AC:O but ended up disliking the Division. Looking for something newer. SH2 is just to itch the ol' RE/SH nostalgia.
The DS3 PVP King

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
4 months ago#7
PUBG

User Info: ill-thoughts

ill-thoughts
4 months ago#8
Agents Of Mayhem
Playing: Agents Of Mayhem, Madden 25, HITMAN, Hello Neighbor
Waiting For: Cyberpunk 2077, Bully 2

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
4 months ago#9
I replayed Silent Hill 2 just a few months back on the PS3 and I thought it held up fine as a game. It may not be outstanding or revolutionary by 2017 standards but it still has a solid atmosphere throughout and some memorable sequences.
Ryse > Knack

User Info: josbak

josbak
4 months ago#10
Hey you play the new south park game? I see you like rpgs so you may enjoy it if you some what like south park lol. I'm playing it atm it's pretty great so far
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Choose my next game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived