In reguards to fable anniversary

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. In reguards to fable anniversary

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
2 months ago#1
Was it always this boring? Idk maybe it's the shoddy performance and I'm waiting to level up enough to defeat willow in Hobbe killing but i just can't get swallowed into the game like i did all those years ago. Which is a shame since playing 2 and 3 recently had me dying to play anniversary
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: punisher1379

punisher1379
2 months ago#2
I haven't played any of the Fable games, but I have had very similar experiences with other games. Younger me could become memorized with any game instantly (despite any shortcomings). Years later, if I try to replay something, I find that I can't get into it the way I used to. I blame it on nostalgia and too much free time when I was younger. It probably happens to everybody in varying degrees.
Top 5: Metroid Prime, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Xenoblade

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
2 months ago#3
I preferred Fable 2.
GT: Rafficus III | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
2 months ago#4
Fable 1 was my favorite but playing Anniversary on the 360/One was dreadful. Thankfully I got the PC version of it for $10 because I already owned the Lost Chapters for it, and playing at a locked 60fps is a much better experience than the variable 30fps Xbox is locked to.
Forgive me for I am a noob. I know not what I do.

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
2 months ago#5
EnemyWithin88 posted...
I'm waiting to level up enough to defeat willow in Hobbe killing

you shouldn't have to grind levels to do that. it's something you can just...do.

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
2 months ago#6
reguards
The DS3 PVP King

User Info: GladiatorDanger

GladiatorDanger
2 months ago#7
EnemyWithin88 posted...
Was it always this boring? Idk maybe it's the shoddy performance and I'm waiting to level up enough to defeat willow in Hobbe killing but i just can't get swallowed into the game like i did all those years ago. Which is a shame since playing 2 and 3 recently had me dying to play anniversary

I never thought the first Fable was ever that good, it always puzzled me when people said the series went downhill after the first game as Fable 2 was miles better than the first game.
"Behold, I shall corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces" Malachi 2:3, The Bible

User Info: 0ofreako0

0ofreako0
2 months ago#8
GladiatorDanger posted...
I never thought the first Fable was ever that good, it always puzzled me when people said the series went downhill after the first game as Fable 2 was miles better than the first game.

i'm a massive fable fan and it is 100% of the reason i got the original xbox back in the day. fable 1 is one of my all time favorite AND all time most played games. i've played it so many times over the years that i know basically the entire game from memory. i don't need to look up locations for keys or what i need for demon doors or...anything. cause i'm a loser who constantly replays games.

WITH THAT SAID...fable 2 is, in fact, better than the original. in basically every possible way. i still prefer 1 and i'll always play 1 over 2 but...yeah. fable 2 is a massive upgrade on 1.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
2 months ago#9
Yeah I don't know what's up with me and the willow mission I never had trouble before and now I've failed at least ten times. Guess I just need better gear to kill them faster. Tried berserk as i saw it recommended but it doesn't help much then again maybe im just playing awfully. She has like a 5-8 lead on me in minutes
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
2 months ago#10
GladiatorDanger posted...
EnemyWithin88 posted...

In Fable 2 getting fat was the most difficult thing to get rid of..
Married September 21st, 2017
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. In reguards to fable anniversary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived