Does a new X1 come with an hdmi cable and a mic?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does a new X1 come with an hdmi cable and a mic?

User Info: Smallville

Smallville
2 months ago#1
Does it?
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us. Now there's not"----smallville

User Info: D_FENS3

D_FENS3
2 months ago#2
HDMI yes
Mic no, surprisingly
Everyone in this room is dumber for having read this. I am awarded zero points and may God have mercy on my soul.
(XBL: D FENS3) (PSN: TG-D_FENS3)

User Info: takidigits2005

takidigits2005
2 months ago#3
Just an HDMI cable as far as I know. Neither my original Xbox One nor my X1X came with a mic when I bought them. Maybe the X1 S comes with one?
KONG VINTER (Taake, 2017)
KINGDOMS DISDAINED (Morbid Angel, 2017)

D_FENS3
2 months ago#4
takidigits2005 posted...
Just an HDMI cable as far as I know. Neither my original Xbox One nor my X1X came with a mic when I bought them. Maybe the X1 S comes with one?

The OG Xbox came with A mic. The edition with kinnect did.
Everyone in this room is dumber for having read this. I am awarded zero points and may God have mercy on my soul.

User Info: takidigits2005

takidigits2005
2 months ago#5
D_FENS3 posted...
takidigits2005 posted...

The OG Xbox came with A mic. The edition with kinnect did.

Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I should have stated that I didn't buy my OG X1 until 2015. That's my bad.
KONG VINTER (Taake, 2017)
KINGDOMS DISDAINED (Morbid Angel, 2017)

D_FENS3
2 months ago#6
Looked on Amazon and (non bundle) new Xbox don't come with a mic anymore. Weird.
I have been using the stereo headset adapter for a couple years now. Sony ear buds with in line mic. Hard to hear chat and mix game volume sound without the adapter.

Edit: Game and console bundle usually includes mic. Example Forza 7, Halo and Assasins Creed includes mic. But Forza Horizon does not include mic.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 months ago#7
None of them come with mics anymore.
Long live machine, The future supreme..
Man overthrown, Spit out the bone..

User Info: Smallville

Smallville
2 months ago#8
well the hdmi cable that comes with the x1 couldn't be worse than the one that comes with the ps4. What a piece of s***
"I've always wanted there to be nothing between us. Now there's not"----smallville

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
2 months ago#9
Syn_Vengeance posted...
None of them come with mics anymore.

Kinda sad tbh. But yeah just bought my dad a one s and it didn't come with a mic. And my new one x didn't come with one. My OG xbox with the kinect came with one though. Not sure how much money they are saving taking out the mic -_-. But hope it's worth it lmao

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
2 months ago#10
Wow I had no idea they didn’t come with mics anymore? I have 2 OG consoles and both had a mic. One with Kinect and the other was an Assasigns Creed bundle no Kinect but had mic. In fact I still have both mics in their original bag since I use headsets or just earbuds. This could explain why so many games have no one talking anymore.
I am changing everything that depresses me when I look at it. Try not to be one of those things. GT: Net Sh4rk
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does a new X1 come with an hdmi cable and a mic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived