How can a game in game preview be more fun then all those aaa games out there?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How can a game in game preview be more fun then all those aaa games out there?

User Info: zender1999

zender1999
2 months ago#1
Yes I’m talking about pugb, it is still work in progress but it beats cod bf2 and others in fun,
Those aaa devs should take notes and change something
Pugb is like a breath of fresh air, real tense fun

User Info: dejavu1982

dejavu1982
2 months ago#2
Despite all its flaws I'm also having a blast. Also getting better at the gun play.
Gt: Death By Karma

User Info: Beers

Beers
2 months ago#3
By having gameplay that is more fun. Got any other questions with painfully obvious answers you want to ask?
Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination.

User Info: Bassna

Bassna
2 months ago#4
It's fun for awhile, but it gets boring far quicker than other games do. You will realize 80% of the time you play this game, you are running around picking things up or staring at an empty field. I call it Looting simulator. I got a good few weeks of fun out of it though first.
XBL = Bassna OG

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
2 months ago#5
zender1999 posted...
Yes I’m talking about pugb, it is still work in progress but it beats cod bf2 and others in fun,

Part of the fun is it’s new.

At this point I’m completely exhausted from COD and BF. Just tired of the series’ all around.

Though you just know they are all coding up Battle Royale versions of their games now that PUBG has taken off .

User Info: archibald3

archibald3
2 months ago#6
Fun is fun. Console warriors want to rationalize all these technicalities because they’re butthurt about not being able to play a game like pubg, meanwhile everyone is having a riot playing it on Xbox because it’s just plain fun, flaws and all.
Arch.

User Info: superwesker

superwesker
2 months ago#7
zender1999 posted...

100 percent agree. It’s all I’ve played since Tuesday
Streets of rage remake is hands down the greatest game ever made..GT: crazydaygo

User Info: DiztruxionUk

DiztruxionUk
2 months ago#8
The novelty soon wears off. I loved it at first. Few weeks later it gets terribly boring. I think as you get better, the gameplay descends. Once you're consistently winning or placing top ten and know where to go and what's best to pick up, the fun and tenseness of being new to it goes.

Enjoyable while it lasts though, of that there's no doubt.
Now playing - Nier Automata, Bloodborne, Forza 7, PUBG, Yakuza 0, Project cars 2.
Gamertag, Steam and PSN - Ask

User Info: uncledonnie3

uncledonnie3
2 months ago#9
Bassna posted...
It's fun for awhile, but it gets boring far quicker than other games do. You will realize 80% of the time you play this game, you are running around picking things up or staring at an empty field. I call it Looting simulator. I got a good few weeks of fun out of it though first.

Well yeah, this isn’t CoD where you’re pushed together in tiny maps and spawn with a full arsenal. That’s also kind of the point. It’s supposed to be a tense slower paced more tactical affair.

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
2 months ago#10
There are like thirty CoD games. At this point watching paint dry woild be more exciting than playing another CoD
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How can a game in game preview be more fun then all those aaa games out there?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived