Best Xbox console design?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Xbox console design?

User Info: Grenadus

Grenadus
4 months ago#1
What Xbox had the best design? - Results (144 votes)
Original Xbox
13.89% (20 votes)
Xbox 360 Core/Pro/Arcade/Elite
4.17% (6 votes)
Xbox 360 Slim
12.5% (18 votes)
Xbox 360 E
2.78% (4 votes)
Xbox One
5.56% (8 votes)
Xbox One S
23.61% (34 votes)
Xbox One X
37.5% (54 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For me probably the Xbox One X or Xbox 360 Slim

User Info: da_StoOge

da_StoOge
4 months ago#2
The One S looks gorgeous. My non-Scorpio 1X looks a bit bland in comparison.
"Even though I'm no better than a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: Technarchy

Technarchy
4 months ago#3
One S. Love the white.

User Info: ShELbY_GT500

ShELbY_GT500
4 months ago#4
Definitely the X.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man- The Dude

User Info: HyruleHero

HyruleHero
4 months ago#5
Xbox One S.

The 360 was ugly as s***.

The OG Xbox was pretty good, but pretty large.

The OG Xbox One looked like a cheap VCR.

The One X looks way too plain.
Currently Playing: Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO), Resident Evil 7 (XBO).
The artist formally know as slyman19.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
4 months ago#6
Anybody that says the E model has literally no soul. It's big and ugly, and lacks functionality. I was going to give it a try just as my media extender for the kitchen but it was a f***ing abomination. Got that s*** out of my house.
And I want the brightest, I want fluorescence every day and night for the rest of my life - RIP Chuck Mosley

User Info: HyruleHero

HyruleHero
4 months ago#7
CapwnD posted...
Anybody that says the E model has literally no soul. It's big and ugly, and lacks functionality. I was going to give it a try just as my media extender for the kitchen but it was a f***ing abomination. Got that s*** out of my house.

What? It’s the smallest 360 and has all the functionality of a normal 360.
Currently Playing: Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBO), Resident Evil 7 (XBO).
The artist formally know as slyman19.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
4 months ago#8
HyruleHero posted...
CapwnD posted...

What? It’s the smallest 360 and has all the functionality of a normal 360.

Smaller than the S? If it's smaller, it's still bulky, not nearly as aesthetically pleasing as the S.

The functionality is gimped. I don't care about the lack of component, but removing a USB port and the toslink optical is not going to work for me.
And I want the brightest, I want fluorescence every day and night for the rest of my life - RIP Chuck Mosley

User Info: vashkey

vashkey
4 months ago#9
Probably the 360 E. I never got one but its small as far as Xboxes go and the curved design is easy on the eyes. I think the original 360 was the most aesthetically pleasing though and being able to replace the faceplate was pretty neat.

The Xbox One S/X is alright. The two are almost exactly the same disregarding the default color. Without it research i feel like thr X has got to be the heaviest console I've ever owned though, unless the original Xbox was heavier. But its still very compact. But harsh angles and flat surfaces make it look really plain. But its fine.

The original Xbox One is easily the ugliest console I've ever had. It looked like a big old vcr and it was so big. The original Xbox may have been big but it had some character and charm. The 360 S one be the second worst for its awkward angles but it still was more interesting visually than the original bone.

User Info: uubershikamarux

uubershikamarux
4 months ago#10
Best re design was the Xbone to the Xbone S
GT: FullM3tal UK - PSN: DarthGokuverine
Me fail english that's unpossible
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best Xbox console design?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived